We stayed one night so that we would be in London before leaving from Heathrow. We got a very good deal on the room rate and were very satisfied with our experience.
We took the tube to Heathrow Terminal Four and then the Hoppa bus to the hotel. In the morning we took the Hoppa bus outside the hotel to the airport. It took about 20 minutes and was very convenient. There are no shops or restaurants within easy walking distance of the hotel but there is a bar and restaurant in the hotel.
Our room was quiet and had a double bed, a single bed and a cot. It was a little on the small side but very clean. The TV was tiny. The cot was very uncomfortable and appeared to have a base and no mattress. I would recommend asking about this before you book if you need a cot.
Once again we were frustrated by the lack of WiFi. Guests are entitled to 30 minutes free which is nowhere near enough to check emails etc. There is an option to pay for extra we chose not to.
We would consider staying here again.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel Hounslow
- Premier Inn Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
- Premier Inn Hounslow
- Premier Inn Bath Road
- Road Travel
- Premier Travel Inn Heathrow
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Creating a new dining experience in a relaxing environment, the Thyme restaurant and bar provide a range of 'tasty' dishes serving both lunch and dinner options. Along with a COSTA coffee store open 24 hours a day and our welcoming hotel bar area you will never be short of food and drink options. Not to mention our 'All You Can Eat' Full English Buffet Breakfast at only £8.95 Per person. At Premier Inn we pride ourselves on comfort and quality. That's why each of our 590 bedrooms has a king sized bed, en-suite bathroom, safety deposit box, tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer, freeview TV and wifi (at an additional cost). An ideal choice for a business stay, our hotel is conveniently located with great transport links to Heathrow Airport and Central London. Our brand new business lounge offers you the chance to catch up, whilst our 18 meeting rooms provide a great environment to have your business meetings. For leisure guests, we are ideally located for Heathrow Airport with ample car parking onsite (£10 per night). We also offer a range of park and fly options (please contact hotel direct to arrange this). We are serviced by the Hoppa to the Terminals, operating from 0424 until 2324 (Terminals 1 and 3) and 0415 to 2345 (Terminals 4 and 5) at a cost of £4.50 Per person or £8 return. Furthermore we are just 15 miles from both Windsor Castle and Legoland Windsor. Central London is easily accessible by the London Underground stations and the Heathrow Express. With Children (up to the age of 15) eating a free breakfast when accompanied by a full paying adult and no additional charges for family rooms, we are the top choice for families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Premier Inn Heathrow Airport - Bath Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.