“Great weekend stay as usual!” 5 of 5 stars

Premier Inn Heathrow Airport - Bath Road
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   15 Bath Road, Hounslow TW6 2AB, England   |
Ranked #2 of 22 hotels in Hounslow
Malton, United Kingdom
“Great weekend stay as usual!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Been to this hotel 3 times with the cheap legoland breaks. Excellent value for money modern, clean, superb staff in restaurant brought my 8 yr olds cake out singing happy birthday and decorated the plate with icing her name on it...lovely gesture...and our table waiter aniceto was attentive to us and our children....so thankyou premier inn excellent as always :)

• Stayed June 2013
PIBathRoad, Manager at Premier Inn Heathrow Airport - Bath Road, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear TripAdvisor Member,
Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Heathrow (Bath Road).
I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with all aspects of our hotel from the clean room, great staff and fantastic value.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future - for the best rates and the quickest way to book please visit our website.

4,077 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (674)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Cornwall
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Stayed here one night before a flight out of Heathrow. I've stayed in many premier inns and this was definitely one of the best. Room was the usual great quality with the added bonus of a fridge! The shuttle bus to the airport was great and we left our car securely in the car park at the premier inn until our return. Would highly recommend.

Room Tip: If you're going on a short trip we found it reasonable and easier to leave our car in the car pa...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Dear TripAdvisor Member,
I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with all aspects of our hotel from the great quality to the service of the Hotel Hoppa Bus.
Plymouth, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Very clean hotel, good standard for a budget chain. Comfortable bed and there is a restaurant in the hotel too. No noise whatsoever from aircraft, BUT the sound insulation between floors is not good. Could hear the guest above me walking around, but got a good night's sleep when they went to bed! Parking on site was £10 for the one night I was there. I would definitely use again and would recommend.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear TripAdvisor Member,
I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with all aspects of our hotel from the clean and comfortable room, to good standard facilities.
Essex, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I haven't stayed in a premier inn for a few years and I have to say I am really shocked at how they have moved. Amazing hotel, great facilities and a great nights sleep. The only thing I would suggest is to offer free wifi as I think this should be a given in this day of age.

• Stayed June 2013
Dear TripAdvisor Member,
I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with all aspects of our hotel from the great facilities to a great nights sleep.
Opotiki
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

A chain travel Inn, so expectations weren't too high but, the stay was great.
Booked online, check in was so easy and there was staff around ready to help.
The room was clean and spacious and quiet.
A choice of places to eat in the cavernous lobby and the BIG bonus, when the time difference midnight awakenings kick in, the coffee shop was open 24 hours.
We got real value for money and the price was not much more than a few hotels we'd booked and been disapointed at.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear TripAdvisor Member,
I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with all aspects of our hotel from the the easy check in to the clean, spacious and quiet room plus the real value for money.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I had a real problem with my room at this hotel, I booked weeks in advance , and asked for a double room, when i got my room it was a twin room which i did not want, i then was given a doudle room with two double beds??? (is that still not a twin??) i was then given a disabled room with low beds and low bath!.. At this point i gave up took the room and went to bed with the hump... When i was having breakfast the next day a manager (Sean) asked how my breakfast was i said ok, he then asked how my stay was the night before, So i told him of the problems i had and he sat down took a pen out and wrote all the details down and said he would be back after i had finished my breakfast. To my shock based on the level of staff care shown about my room from the check in staff he came back and explained why my room was messed up, and that due to the fact i was room moved 3 times he offered me a refund of the nights stay. i was left amazed that he did this but more than the money back my wife was shooked of his level of care for us. we got a refund (which to be honest did not really matter to me) and left thinking that we would come back based on sean's level of care. I use hotels all over the world credit were credit due that turned our view on premier inn around and like i said would think about booking again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
PIBathRoad, Manager at Premier Inn Heathrow Airport - Bath Road, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

I was very concerned to learn of the problems you experienced during your stay with us and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience you were caused. I would like to assure you that the service you received on this occasion was not representative of our normal high standards. I am pleased that you were able to discuss through these issues and that these were acted upon. Leaving you with an overall positive impression.

Oxford, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

We stayed there because our flight was at 6 am the next morning. It was so convenient. The room was clean, family friendly and had some good food places right in the hotel. We had to pay for parking but it was gated and safe.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear TripAdvisor Member,
I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with all aspects of our hotel from the location, the good food and
Kerry

Been to Premier Inn Heathrow Airport - Bath Road? Share your experiences!