We were a party of 6 adults and used this hotel to stay overnight in preparation for our flight from Heathrow.
We arrived from St Pancras station which is about a 45 min taxi ride from the station. We pre booked a taxi which cost us £25.
The hotel itself is lovely. It feels brand new and it is very large and comfortable. There is a bar and restaurant which isn't expensive and has a great choice of drinks and meals. The rooms are comfortable and exactly what you would expect from a premier inn.
A useful point to be aware of is that there is a bus shuttle from the hotel to the airport which is £4 for each person. However, if you walk out of the hotel, turn left and carry on walking to the next bus stop (approx about 400m) you will get to the 'free bus zone' and all the buses to the airport are free. We are thirty and determined Northerners and easily managed this walk through slushy snow! And managed to save £24!!!!
In summary, this is a lovely hotel, a great base and I'm sure we'll be visiting again.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel Hounslow
- Premier Inn Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
- Premier Inn Hounslow
- Premier Inn Bath Road
- Road Travel
- Premier Travel Inn Heathrow
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Creating a new dining experience in a relaxing environment, the Thyme restaurant and bar provide a range of 'tasty' dishes serving both lunch and dinner options. Along with a COSTA coffee store open 24 hours a day and our welcoming hotel bar area you will never be short of food and drink options. Not to mention our 'All You Can Eat' Full English Buffet Breakfast at only £8.95 Per person. At Premier Inn we pride ourselves on comfort and quality. That's why each of our 590 bedrooms has a king sized bed, en-suite bathroom, safety deposit box, tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer, freeview TV and wifi (at an additional cost). An ideal choice for a business stay, our hotel is conveniently located with great transport links to Heathrow Airport and Central London. Our brand new business lounge offers you the chance to catch up, whilst our 18 meeting rooms provide a great environment to have your business meetings. For leisure guests, we are ideally located for Heathrow Airport with ample car parking onsite (£10 per night). We also offer a range of park and fly options (please contact hotel direct to arrange this). We are serviced by the Hoppa to the Terminals, operating from 0424 until 2324 (Terminals 1 and 3) and 0415 to 2345 (Terminals 4 and 5) at a cost of £4.50 Per person or £8 return. Furthermore we are just 15 miles from both Windsor Castle and Legoland Windsor. Central London is easily accessible by the London Underground stations and the Heathrow Express. With Children (up to the age of 15) eating a free breakfast when accompanied by a full paying adult and no additional charges for family rooms, we are the top choice for families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Premier Inn Heathrow Airport - Bath Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.