Don't think this place is a Travelodge competitor. It is in a different league. The staff are friendly and helpful. The public areas are very big, spacious and relaxing. The Atrium Area must be about 150m long and 18m high. For a transit through Heathrow it is perfect! Well priced too. The Bar stays open till 01:30 and the Costa Coffee outlet is open 24hrs with a reasonable selection of pastries, hot and cold sandwiches for 3am hunger, or an early start.
For the sports fans, Sky Sports is played often in the bar area and projected onto the Atrium Wall near the bar area. The 'screen' size must be 7m x 6m. It is clear and bright.
For the things you forget, (or do not want to carry) there are vending machines selling everything from snacks, crisps and drinks, to throat lozenges, electric adaptors, ice cream, memory cards and toothpaste. There are charging facilities for mobile phones and even an ATM.
Rooms are spotless. Beds comfy and showers strong. You can pay the same that a night will cost you here at the many hotels on the Bath Road at Heathrow and be disappointed. You can also pay double and be even more disappointed.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel Hounslow
- Premier Inn Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
- Premier Inn Hounslow
- Premier Inn Bath Road
- Road Travel
- Premier Travel Inn Heathrow
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Creating a new dining experience in a relaxing environment, the Thyme restaurant and bar provide a range of ‘tasty’ dishes serving both lunch and dinner options. Along with a COSTA coffee store open 24 hours a day and our welcoming hotel bar area you will never be short of food and drink options. Not to mention our ‘All You Can Eat’ Full English Buffet Breakfast at only £8.25 per person. At Premier Inn we pride ourselves on comfort and quality. That's why each of our 590 bedrooms has a king sized bed, en-suite bathroom, safety deposit box, tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer, freeview TV and wifi (at an additional cost). An ideal choice for a business stay, our hotel is conveniently located with great transport links to Heathrow Airport and Central London. Our brand new business lounge offers you the chance to catch up, whilst our 18 meeting rooms provide a great environment to have your business meetings. For leisure guests, we are ideally located for Heathrow Airport with ample car parking onsite (£10 per night). We also offer a range of park and fly options (please contact hotel direct to arrange this). We are serviced by the Hoppa to the Terminals, operating from 0424 until 2324 (Terminals 1 and 3) and 0415 to 2345 (Terminals 4 and 5) at a cost of £4.50 per person or £8 return. Furthermore we are just 15 miles from both Windsor Castle and Legoland Windsor. Central London is easily accessible by the London Underground stations and the Heathrow Express. With Children (up to the age of 15) eating a free breakfast when accompanied by a full paying adult and no additional charges for family rooms, we are the top choice for families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Premier Inn Heathrow Airport - Bath Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.