“Made the next day bearable” 5 of 5 stars

Premier Inn Heathrow Airport - Bath Road
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   15 Bath Road, Hounslow TW6 2AB, England   |
Ranked #3 of 22 hotels in Hounslow
Perth, Australia
“Made the next day bearable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2011

On arrival we were early (as usual) and the reception from the front desk was very bland and not very welcoming, we were advised our room could be an hour or more as we were early, We were fine with that and the service become friendlier, we decided to have a snack at the bar, but again my partner received less than friendly service, the food on the platter was very nice.
Getting to our room we found it to be a good size, very clean with a good size ensuite, the bed was very comfortable and yes! we did have a good nights sleep.
Dining at any Premier Inn restaurant you should make a booking, which we had on the website, we chose to pay the set fee which included breakfast, the wait staff at the restuarant were very friendly both at dinner and breakfast, the staff upstairs were also very friendly and made our stay more enjoyable.
We found the sight of planes coming past our window while landing very entertaining, and it wasn't noisy either.
The only negative was you have to pay for WiFi and it can be difficult to connect to, I had to disable then enable my wlan on my laptop before the site would appear.
We will definately book with Premier Heathrow again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
HeathrowBathRoad, Manager at Premier Inn Heathrow Airport - Bath Road, responded to this review, October 31, 2011
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Heathrow (Bath Road). The team and I are pleased you enjoyed your visit and that you found food and breakfast to be great value in the Thyme Restaurant.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future - for the best rates and the quickest way to book please visit our website.

3,964 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (646)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Teignmouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2011

we stayed one night when we left our car at the Quality parking literally next door. it was very good. nice big room. good service. very comfortable and so convenient to the parking. one tip - park in the parking rather than 1 night in the hotel as it's cheaper. the parking gave us free transfer to the terminal as well whereas the hotel charges £4.50 per person each way. you can buy a deal to include accommodation and parking.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Heathrow (Bath Road). I am pleased to hear that you had an excellent stay at the hotel and were also impressed by the cleanliness and the size of the rooms.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2011 via mobile

Easy to find the hotel, it was very clean and quiet. A perfect place to stay before your holiday. The hotel hoppa H6 is £4 each and takes you straight to the terminal but the local buses 105 and 111 run 24 hours a day and only cost £2.20 but they take you to the bus station which is in between terminals 1 and 3.

• Stayed October 2011
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Heathrow (Bath Road). I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay at the hotel and found us a good location too.

UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2011

An excellent and reasonably priced hotel. Check in was fast and efficient and staff were friendly. We arrived at 4 p.m. and there were plenty of spaces available in the hotel car park but it does appear to fill up later on. Room was very clean and spacious. Buffet breakfast had good choice and value for money. Although hotel is very close to airport and planes are taking off and landing all the time, the rooms are very well soundproofed and a good night’s sleep was had.

Hotel is approximately 10 mins drive from the business parking short stay car park, Terminal 1 and 3.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Shrewsbury,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2011

Found the staff very helpful. The double room contained 2 double beds which were very comfortable. Excellent value for money.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
Sydney
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2011

I stayed at the Premier Inn Heathrow –twice in October. When flying in to LHR from SYD, then on my return leg. I also have to add that I had stayed at the Premier Inn Kings Cross before (2 years ago) and I loved that hotel! This one was a mixed bag.

1st night -Having spent 24hrs on an aircraft – I was knackered. I thought getting to the hotel in a cab will be piece of cake –considering the high cost- but it wasn’t. Cabbie had no idea where the hotel is but eventually I got there, guided by the purple light.. Having booked my stay via Heathrow airport’s webpage, the check in machine wouldn’t recognize my booking reference. Staff was however on hand to provide assistance and I was assigned a room. The hotel is so big it took me about 7min walk from the elevator to my room! Whilst check-in staff was really kind, the restaurant staff- was kinda grumpy that evening and to be frank the English skills of some of them could have a been a lot better. After my meal I was longing for a chocolate cake but to my surprise there was none at Costa’s .. I made do with a buscuit from them but that was one of the worst I have ever had – it ended up in the bin...However, the bed was comfy- as always at Permier Inn- and despite the fact that the window in my room wouldn’t close properly and that I had to turn the heating on to compensate for the cold coming in I did have a good night sleep.

2nd night – much better experience, almost as good as the Permier Inn @Kings Cross. Restaurant staff on rota was really kind to the guest, both breakfast and dinner was great. Overall, I liked my stays of 1 night but not stay any longer here.

p.s. In case you haven’t got your own transport (and most people would not have such when flying) then you can rely on the HotelHopper service but prepeared to wait. A lot. The schedule claims they run every 20 minutest that is not the case. I waited at least 30mins for the bus to show up when I just ran out of patience and called a cab. Cab was prompt and the fee to a terminal is about 10GBP – a bus ticket is 4GBP

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
Jersey, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2011

I'll be totally honest, we booked very much on cheapest price available in main brands, expecting the worst but we were absolutely thrilled by our Prem Inn experience. Room was absolutely fine bathroom goodies not available, but clean (ish) and just as you would expect.

Meal deal was brilliant 3 course evening meal inc a pint or wine or soft drink, plus breakfast (not all at the same time you understand) for £20+ (can't remember exactly).

The outstanding thing in my mind was the helpfulness of the staff, particularly in the restaurant.

Bus and taxi available for transfer to Terminals. £12 taxi for 4 people and baggage, bus pretty much the same.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends

Been to Premier Inn Heathrow Airport - Bath Road? Share your experiences!