You added Premier Inn Heathrow Airport - Bath Road to your Saves list
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Inverness, United Kingdom
“Good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

Second stay here. Only for 1 night in July. Very reasonable price for booking online. Handy for heathrow airport with hoppa buses. Basic hotel with a clean room and comfortable bed and good shower. Do you you need anything else for an overnight stay!! Breakfast was fine with all you can eat. Hotel was quiet and we had a view of the runway which I asked for and got. We will probably use this hotel again if passing through heathrow.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
HeathrowBathRoad, Manager at Premier Inn Heathrow Airport - Bath Road, responded to this review, August 10, 2011
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Heathrow (Bath Road). Thank you very much for coming back to us, we are delighted that you have chosen to stay with us again. I am pleased to hear that you were impressed with the brightness and cleanliness of the room.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future - for the best rates and the quickest way to book please visit our website.

Dolly

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (815)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Prescott, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

I booked this hotel online and got a very reasonable rate. It is very convenient to Heathrow, is modern, quite lovely, friendly, clean and very comfortable. The room was spacious, with a tub/ shower combination that was a contrast to the usual tiny showers you mostly encounter in England. There is an onsite pub and restaurant which had a good variety at a good value.
It was very busy, so my one suggestion would be to make reservations when you check in, as the wait was a bit long. We took a taxi from and to the airport, so can't rate the hotel shuttle ( which stops at many hotels and can take a LONG time ). We got a cab for only £8 for two each way.

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Heathrow (Bath Road). We have just completed a full refurbishment of the hotel so I am pleased to hear that you found it modern. I am also delighted to hear that you found your stay good value for money and a good location.

Greer, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2011

First of all, the reception staff was so helpful and friendly...what can I say? A million thank-yous to them for their hospitality. The room was excellent, armed with a security storage locker (not free I warn you). The location is very convenient: London has an excellent public transport network, serviced by countless buses, taxis, riverboats, oh and of course, the Underground! And the hotel itself is really close to Heathrow Airport.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
HeathrowBathRoad, Manager at Premier Inn Heathrow Airport - Bath Road, responded to this review, August 9, 2011
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Heathrow (Bath Road). We are delighted you enjoyed your visit and that found us a good location. I know the team will also be pleased with your comments about how helpful and friendly you found them.

Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2011

Nice clean rooms and convenient for airport. Only stayed there for about 6 hours. Found a free city bus from airport T1 that drops you off at the end of the road, however, it is about a half mile walk up to the hotel from end of road where free bus stops. Rode the Hoppa bus the next morning to airport T4 for 4.5 pounds each. Would stay there again. Did not even see much of the hotel.

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Heathrow (Bath Road). I am pleased to learn that you chose to stay with Premier Inn Bath Road and found it as a good location and also also found the rooms clean and comfortable.

San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011

Very clean, food was excellent. staff were very polite and clean in appearance.
They have a Costa coffe shop ( the best coffee) and a "thyme" restaurant. The Indian curry was great.
Could have been closer to the underground or had a shuttle to the subway stop. However, there is a bus stop very convenintly located. Incredible value. I will always use this hotel when I stay over in London, at leat when using the airport!. I have no complaints. They even have a money back guarantee if you are not happy.
VERY different experience to the one I had at "The Ibis" across the street, where we paid for food that was inedible and ended up walking to tescos to buy food and eating in the dirty Macdonalds in the bowling alley. (they had the nerve to charge an extra 50p each to sit in the dirty place to eat our Mcd)...which was the worst Mcd I have ever eaten. Kudos Premier Heathrow!

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Heathrow (Bath Road). The team and I are pleased you enjoyed your visit, 24 hour Costa Coffee and that you found food and breakfast to be great value in the Thyme Restaurant.

Romford
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011

I stayed one night with my family on the 24th July 2011 my experence wasn't great,first I had to wait at least 20 minutes to be seen than a snotty woman serves me with all the grace of a wet towel, after giving me the details and card for my room she quotes a promise stating if I don't enjoy my stay they will give me my money back.

I had a flight the next morning and my daughter had just got off to sleep when the toilet started to continally run, as you can understand I wasn't able to move rooms so after a bad nights sleep and a even worst breakfast at there bar/cafe and a rude woman serving the eggs and beans I checked out explaining my problems with the room and the clerk just said ow okay ill get that fixed GREAT!!!!!.

Just so you know I have stayed at Bath Road before and my stay was good thats why I choose this hotel this time.

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Heathrow (Bath Road). I was disappointed to hear about the problems you encountered during your stay and I would very much like the opportunity to discuss your comments further and arrange a full refund under our Good Night Guarantee. Here at Premier Inn we strive to deliver a great experience for all of our Guest’s and on this occasion I am sorry that we have not lived up to the usual high standards. I do hope you take the opportunity to contact me on 0871 527 8508 so I can arrange a full refund of your stay.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011

The staff are very friendly, helpful and courteous. Room very clean and comfortable; food with large variety and very tasty.

Room Tip: As said above, room I stayed in was very clean and comfortable. \security was very good indeed.