“Avoid this like Indias slums” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Lynch Guest House

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hounslow
Lynch Guest House
123 Bulstrode Avenue | Hounslow / Heathrow, Hounslow TW3 3AE, England   |
Ranked #21 of 21 hotels in Hounslow
“Avoid this like Indias slums”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2011 via mobile

If you really want to experience bedbugs polish drunks violent crime and feeling unsafe welcome to lynch it's a building that should if been closed down years ago. I know this area well and live in Hounslow my advise avoid it unless you want to ruin your stay!

• Stayed January 2011

12 people have reviewed this hotel

New Delhi, India
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2011

I had a terrible experience of staying at Lynch.. I stayed here for couple of weeks as my company booked my stay here. I had itching for long and found the reason was bed bugs.. rooms are cleaned on request or at the most once a week. Few goods are that you may request and get option to use kitchen if you want to cook your own food (which is quite economical) and free internet wifi. Often there was bad smell in drain of washroom. I would never stay there again. After few weeks I shifted to Civic which was better. Some of the rooms of lynch are good but they are generally always occupied.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Abingdon, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2010

Unwelcoming staff who made us feel ill at ease! We didn't feel safe, there was a sign on the door which read: Please lock door especially just before you go to sleep!! We put the chest of drawers in front of the door before we went to sleep! Window broken, there was a horrible smell of curry and B.O. stained bed spreads, walls and ceiling, cobwebs , filthy bathroom with curly hairs!! Bits of food found in drawers! I really wish I had read the reviews before I stayed there I have never stayed in such a run down, filthy place in all my life!!

• Stayed July 2010
Lagos
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2010

broken windows, torn curtains, torn and stained bedspreads, fan didn't work, fridge didn't work, no remote control for t.v (and the best they could come up with on the remote control was that guests lose/spoil them!!!!!) . Lets just say i was glad i packed my own towels.

Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
nottinghamshire
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2010

This should not be described as a guest house! There was an overwhelming smell of curry, broken windows, stains on the walls and floors, filthy glasses in the room, and half a mouldy cheeseburger in a fridge that didnt work! Our breakfast was served from a filthy kitchen and meat was raw in the middle, thank goodness we only stayed for one night. The place should be closed down.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
Noida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2010

Even though it was a small guest house but because of the proximity to my office. I could i enjoy my stay there.

• Stayed June 2007, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
suffolk
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2009

wish i had checked trip adivsor first the place was disgusting and flithy with a broken window and glass. The bed spread was covered in stains and cigerette burns. ( hardley slept ) arrived to late to find somewhere else. Breakfast served on a plastic plate ( did not eat ) we had booked 2 nights but left after 1. DO NOT stay there .

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Lynch Guest House? Share your experiences!