“A lovely little gem” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 22 hotels in Hounslow
Manchester
“A lovely little gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

My husband and I stayed here when we went to the chime for change concert in Twickenham. It is a lovely little guest house and the staff are very nice. The rooms are small but they are nicely decorated with everything we needed and a very comfy bed. Breakfast was also nice and good location near stadium and also the tube. We enjoyed our stay here and would recommend. Don't use the taxi service we got a quote and it was a lot cheaper using the taxi rank across the road.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

150 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Stayed one night to go to concert at twickenham, couldn't fault this guest house, location, the staff, the room, catered for our needs perfectly and a relaxed breakfast in the morning topped it all off. Would recommend if going to twickenham stadium, they even provide walking instructions to the stadium when you check in!!

• Stayed June 2013
Paris, France
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

This is a crappy room in a House, how can anyone call it a Guest House.
It is not clean and very old.
Breakfast awful.

Beware the false reviews.
Stay away from it and add a few pounds to get a real hotel where you can sleep and have a bath.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Rachaburi, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I didn't book this hotel but Agoda changed my booking because the hotel that I booked cancelled my account. It was my good luck. I've got an excellent room. Full of complementary that we need more than my expectation. The staff was very nice and helpful. I'm really appreciated. Also, location is great,just only a few minute walk from underground station. I would like to have a chance to stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

I think the hotel was outstanding very clean and met my needs couldn't complain about any thing, the hotel even has its own taxi service which was great for myself my partner and friend I would definitely stay there again

• Stayed June 2013
Stevenage
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I was in a party of 10, 4 adults and 6 young children when our flight to Barcelona was cancelled on Friday pm, 24th May.....we searched for a two night stay in close proximity to Heathrow and were fortunate enough to find the gem that is the Crompton Guest House...we had two family rooms, tastefully decorated and our enforced stay actually added to the childrens excitement of their forthcoming holiday. The staff and in particular the owner, Sunny, arranged transfers to and from the airport and couldn't do enough to help! Good breakfast selection served with a smile and an excellent location to be able to pop into town for a day out to do some sightseeing. I would recommend to friends or business aquaintances alike in future!

Room Tip: Go for the 'London' themed family room if travelling with small children.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
manchester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

We stayed at the guest house for one night whilst we were in London for a concert at Twickenham. We arrived with a flat tyre and no time to arrange break down. The staff were super helpful. We left the keys with Sunny and he arranged for somebody to change our tyre free of charge, so that we could get straight back on the road the next day.
We stayed in one of the family rooms for 5 people. The rooms are well decorated, clean, tidy and this one was spacious considering it had 5 adults staying in it. Breakfast was included and lots of choice. Hotel is perfect location for Twickenham and is reasonably priced. Secure car park is also a bonus. Would definitely stay here again and would highly recommend for others.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Crompton Guest House? Share your experiences!