A very good hotel in a quiet place. You can reach the city center by underground in 20-30 mins and the international airport in 5 mins.
The hotel is also close to an ASDA store and to shops located in High Street (pedestrian/bus only zone): there you can find McDonald, banks, the optical shop and electronics/clothes/souvenirs/baggages (practically everything a tourist would need) at extremely low prices.
The room was a bit small but lovely, with free wifi and perfect room services. There's also an additional bathroom right in the hallway of the floor. You can also come back at any time in the room since they also provide a card which electronically unlocks the door of the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Crompton Guest House Hotel
- Crompton Guest House Hotel Hounslow
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crompton Guest House is a four storey Victorian Building, now a fully modernised guest house in one of the prominent roads of Hounslow. Having undergone refurbishment The Crompton Guest House has been awarded a 4 Star Award by The AA. Just 50 metres from Hounslow Central London Underground Station & 200 metres from the town centre. This family-run 4-star guest house offers free Wi-Fi & up to 15 days free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Crompton Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.