Great to arrive at 9pm after a long flight from Singapore to a warm welcome. Took just 10 minutes on the tube from Heathrow and a few steps down the road from Houslow Central to get here. We chose this guest house because of its good reviews and were not disappointed. Offered an extended checkout and accepted this gratefully. The decor is uplifting with cheerful colours, nothing drab here. Got the 'blue bling' room, bright and cosy though a tad small but fine for a short stay. Attention to detail everywhere you look. Good tea and biscuits, bathroom details (lotions, shampoo & conditioner, plus a heater). Breakfast included fruit juice, fruit, cereal, toast and a sustaining full English breakfast in an inviting breakfast area. ASDA is just around the corner and convenience stores across the road. We will be back.
- Also Known As:
- Crompton Guest House Hotel
- Crompton Guest House Hotel Hounslow
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crompton Guest House is a four storey Victorian Building, now a fully modernised guest house in one of the prominent roads of Hounslow. Having undergone refurbishment The Crompton Guest House has been awarded a 4 Star Award by The AA. Just 50 metres from Hounslow Central London Underground Station & 200 metres from the town centre. This family-run 4-star guest house offers free Wi-Fi & up to 15 days free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Crompton Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.