“Good business hotel” 4 of 5 stars

BEST WESTERN PLUS Park Grand London Heathrow
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Great West Road 449, Hounslow TW5 0BU, England   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Save up to 22% off stays!
Ranked #5 of 22 hotels in Hounslow
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Good business hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Stayed for a night here in June. Despite arriving at the same time as an enormous coach party of tourists I was dealt with efficiently and politely. Room was a great size for London, very modern facilities including a media hub on the desk and a rainforest shower which was most welcome. Nice touches included free wine and fruit in my room with some cold drinks in the fridge. Breakfast staff were attentive and the food was good and plentiful. Although I managed to park my car without any issue there are very limted spaces and I imagine it could be difficult at times. Bar service was a little slow but it was busy.

Room Tip: To avoid getting lost take the first left immediately after the BP station on Great Western Road as...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Rajiv I, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Park Grand London Heathrow, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear Lizzy,
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 02031189600.

282 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

This is a new hotel shoehorned onto a small lot on the Great West Road close to London Airport. As a single traveller for once I was able to get a single room at a single rate. The room though small was very thoughtfully laid out. The bed was exceptionally comfortable with a reading light handily placed. There was a safe, ironing board (though you had to request the iron), good tea making facility, hair dryer, lots of spare power points, with some over the writing desk being of different international types to save you using an adaptor. The bathroom was beautiful with exceptional fittings and the shower was the first I've experienced better than mine at home. If I've 1 small quibble, the lighting could have been better placed to see close in the mirror. The buffet breakfast wasn't cheap but it was good quality and fair value. The staff were very helpful making this overall the best hotel value I had whilst in UK. When needing to be close to the Airport I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Dear Muchisimas,

Barnsley, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

This really is a top quality hotel. The staff are always very polite, friendly and helpful. The rooms are decorated to a very high standard and are extremely well equipped with everything required for a good stay. Breakfast was excellent with hot and cold buffet available, good quality food with plenty of choice.I will certainly use this hotel as my base each time I return to London.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

We stayed here for nearly 3 weeks, occupied 3 rooms, I must say our stay was good but always can do better. I noticed many things during my stay and handed over a note to the manager to sort out the issues and some ideas that might help every bodies stay.
This stay reminded me of one important thing, which to double check and confirm every thing before it gets too late. I was charged room with breakfast for one of our rooms for 2 weeks which we did not want, I raise the complain to the manager but sadly no refund, instead I was asked for the staff name which I did not have while informing at the reception. so people be careful.
I will always stay in this hotel if I am around in London, and go around with a piece of paper to write staff name before any service I take, and if possible get a confirmation.

Enjoy your stay.

Room Tip: end double room bigger size, top floor the best for avoiding crowd noise but not for plane noise, th...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Rajiv I, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Park Grand London Heathrow, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Dear Ismail,
Firstly I would like to thank you for choosing Park Grand Heathrow during your recent visit to London.
I also hope the speedy recovery for the family member which was the main reason for your visit. Park Grand Heathrow is a very young organisation. We strongly believe in getting feedback from our guest which helps us in understanding there requirements. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon
I would look forward to welcoming you back to provide a superior experience.
Thank you once again for your valuable feedback.
Sincerely.
Worcester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

The Best Western Park Grand is a lovely, modern, hotel. It has clean, comfortable well equipped rooms. Good value for money with free WiFi. The manager Rohit is friendly and welcoming, nothing is too much trouble. Convenient location. Will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Rajiv I, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Park Grand London Heathrow, responded to this review, May 25, 2013
Dear Liz,
Firstly I would like to thank you for your valuable business and above all taking time to give us your feedback.
I am delighted to know your satisfaction. Your business is important to us and we value every feedback. By telling us what you like and how we can improve guides us to understand your requirements.
We hope you will come back and give us an opportunity to serve you again.
If I could be of any assistance in future feel free to contact me on 02031189600.
Thank you again for your feedback and loyalty to our brand.
Sincerely.
Savona, Liguria, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

The rooms are quite big, clean and luxurious. It's a shame that the heater was kept on and the inside temperature was just too high. I had to call reception so they set the in-room
system remotely switching it from heating to air conditioning. My colleague didn't call anyone and he slept in a furnace... So be aware: if it happens to you too don't hesitate to contact someone! This solved my issue in no time and my stay was really pleasant! The breakfast is really good and the restaurant is very nice too. Overall a very nice hotel where I would be more tha happy to come
back!

• Stayed April 2013
Dear Francesco,
Thank you for choosing Park Grand Heathrow for your recent stay.
I would like to thank you for your feedback and the issue your friend faced during your stay. Based on your feedback we have added a brief manual on how to operate the A.C switch so our guest do not face the same problem.
By telling us what you liked and how we can improve help us in delivering a superior experience. We hope to see you back at the Park Grand.
If I could be of any assistance please feel free to contact me on 02031189600.
UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Finding the hotel wasn't a problem, getting to the entrance-more of an issue. Following satnav I was on the opposite side if the road. And the road has many - no right/left turn exits. Once I got to the hotel the car park was full (Tuesday evening). I parked in a local street and got in.

Check in-fast, polite, informative.
Room-gorgeous, sumptuous looking.
Bathroom-good size and excellent shower.
Breakfast-good range and very helpful, attentive staff.

Negatives
1. Very hot room. Can't open windows so had to sleep with air con on all night and lie on top of the bed and not under the duvet. Air con wasn't cold enough to cool room to comfortable level.
2. Bright green light near bed. Light is attached to smoke detector which I would not like to be removed from the room. But the green light kept me awake.
3. Noise from air craft- not under hotels control but light sleepers would not sleep well.

Would I stay again? Probably not. For the price of the room and the quality sleep I had, it wasn't worth it.

• Stayed April 2013
Rajiv I, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Park Grand London Heathrow, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Our Valued Guest,

Rajiv Issar

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Park Grand London Heathrow? Share your experiences!