“Make sure you confirm every thing, even staff names.” 4 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Great West Road 449, Hounslow TW5 0BU, England   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #5 of 22 hotels in Hounslow
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Make sure you confirm every thing, even staff names.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

We stayed here for nearly 3 weeks, occupied 3 rooms, I must say our stay was good but always can do better. I noticed many things during my stay and handed over a note to the manager to sort out the issues and some ideas that might help every bodies stay.
This stay reminded me of one important thing, which to double check and confirm every thing before it gets too late. I was charged room with breakfast for one of our rooms for 2 weeks which we did not want, I raise the complain to the manager but sadly no refund, instead I was asked for the staff name which I did not have while informing at the reception. so people be careful.
I will always stay in this hotel if I am around in London, and go around with a piece of paper to write staff name before any service I take, and if possible get a confirmation.

Enjoy your stay.

Room Tip: end double room bigger size, top floor the best for avoiding crowd noise but not for plane noise, th...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Rajiv I, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Park Grand London Heathrow, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Dear Ismail,
Firstly I would like to thank you for choosing Park Grand Heathrow during your recent visit to London.
I also hope the speedy recovery for the family member which was the main reason for your visit. Park Grand Heathrow is a very young organisation. We strongly believe in getting feedback from our guest which helps us in understanding there requirements. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon
I would look forward to welcoming you back to provide a superior experience.
Thank you once again for your valuable feedback.
Sincerely.
Rajiv

273 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Worcester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

The Best Western Park Grand is a lovely, modern, hotel. It has clean, comfortable well equipped rooms. Good value for money with free WiFi. The manager Rohit is friendly and welcoming, nothing is too much trouble. Convenient location. Will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Rajiv I, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Park Grand London Heathrow, responded to this review, May 25, 2013
Dear Liz,
Firstly I would like to thank you for your valuable business and above all taking time to give us your feedback.
I am delighted to know your satisfaction. Your business is important to us and we value every feedback. By telling us what you like and how we can improve guides us to understand your requirements.
We hope you will come back and give us an opportunity to serve you again.
If I could be of any assistance in future feel free to contact me on 02031189600.
Thank you again for your feedback and loyalty to our brand.
Sincerely.
Savona, Liguria, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

The rooms are quite big, clean and luxurious. It's a shame that the heater was kept on and the inside temperature was just too high. I had to call reception so they set the in-room
system remotely switching it from heating to air conditioning. My colleague didn't call anyone and he slept in a furnace... So be aware: if it happens to you too don't hesitate to contact someone! This solved my issue in no time and my stay was really pleasant! The breakfast is really good and the restaurant is very nice too. Overall a very nice hotel where I would be more tha happy to come
back!

Dear Francesco,
Thank you for choosing Park Grand Heathrow for your recent stay.
I would like to thank you for your feedback and the issue your friend faced during your stay. Based on your feedback we have added a brief manual on how to operate the A.C switch so our guest do not face the same problem.
By telling us what you liked and how we can improve help us in delivering a superior experience. We hope to see you back at the Park Grand.
If I could be of any assistance please feel free to contact me on 02031189600.
UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Finding the hotel wasn't a problem, getting to the entrance-more of an issue. Following satnav I was on the opposite side if the road. And the road has many - no right/left turn exits. Once I got to the hotel the car park was full (Tuesday evening). I parked in a local street and got in.

Check in-fast, polite, informative.
Room-gorgeous, sumptuous looking.
Bathroom-good size and excellent shower.
Breakfast-good range and very helpful, attentive staff.

Negatives
1. Very hot room. Can't open windows so had to sleep with air con on all night and lie on top of the bed and not under the duvet. Air con wasn't cold enough to cool room to comfortable level.
2. Bright green light near bed. Light is attached to smoke detector which I would not like to be removed from the room. But the green light kept me awake.
3. Noise from air craft- not under hotels control but light sleepers would not sleep well.

Would I stay again? Probably not. For the price of the room and the quality sleep I had, it wasn't worth it.

• Stayed April 2013
Rajiv I, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Park Grand London Heathrow, responded to this review, May 2, 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 02031189600.

Swindon, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Excellent hotel, built quite recently.
Parking is limited and costs £10 per night, however there are other car parks nearby.
Check-in is spacious and quick.
Have not used the restaurant or bar area, but all looks very modern and clean.
Rooms are excellent, good facilities and quality finishes through the bedroom and bathroom.
It is a mile or so to LHR airport but also near transport links to central london.
Facilities in the room include all the usual, TV, WIFI (free), free bottled water, space for working, shower only in bathroom, toiletries, also facility to use USB and other devices through to the TV.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Rajiv Issar
jakkalsfontein, west coast. south africa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

20 minutes from T5, a very good, clean and comfortable hotel. I booked DB&B for my brother, adult son and myself. The only criticism is there was a misunderstanding about this rate and we were charged extra for dinner despite asking what we could eat from the menu at the DB&B rate. I have to say immediately that the staff did admit it was their mistake and that the extra would be taken off their wages ( which I couldn't allow to happen as their service had been otherwise 5 *) Free fast wifi throughout, amazing showers, comfortable beds, spotless rooms and public areas. Dining and bar service still needs some training but friendly fast service. I would go back if overnighting at Heathrow

• Stayed April 2013
Rajiv I, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Park Grand London Heathrow, responded to this review, May 3, 2013

Regards
Rajiv
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here whilst we were visiting family in the area.

Staff are very attentive and can not do enough to help you from check-in / out to breakfast.

Rooms are clean and decor is of a high standard. Beds are very comfortable and the mattress is neither too hard or too soft.

There was a variety of items for breakfast, from
Continental to cooked full English breakfast. Staff were attentive in bringing hot drinks and toast once we were seated.

There is some parking outside the hotel but not a lot.

• Stayed March 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Park Grand London Heathrow? Share your experiences!