You know what you are getting when you book a Travelodge, a bit like Mcdonalds really, clean, adequate and good sized bed. We stayed here as a prelude to an early flight from heathrow T5 and as it was just 7.5 miles away suited us perfectly.
BUT, and this is a massive BUT it is a horror story to find if you don't know the area.
The satnave location gets you within a half mile and you are directed down lonely lanes, overhung with trees, down back tracks through industrial estates and round and round you go. There is some indication of the existance of an hotel because there are some "bed" signs but they seem unbelieveable because of the lonely and out of the way location. Even when you are within 100 yards you can't see the place as it is "hidden" behind trees. It took us an hour going round and round to find it and finally I had to ring the hotel (not an easy prospect to find the telephone number for any Travelodge) and the helpul guy on the front desk literally had to guide us in whilst we were on the telephone. This is the last thing we needed after a long drive.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Heston Heathrow Hotel Hounslow
- Travelodge Heston Heathrow Hotel
- Travelodge Hotel Heston Heathrow
- Travelodge Hotel Hounslow
- Travelodge Hounslow
- Travel Lodge Hounslow
- Hounslow Travel Lodge
- Hounslow Travelodge
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz so you can book your Travelodge Heathrow Heston M4 Westbound reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.