“Good for the night before a flight” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton London Heathrow Airport

You added Hilton London Heathrow Airport to your Saves list
Hilton London Heathrow Airport
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Terminal 4, Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 3AF, England   |
Special Offer
Save 25% on Weekend Stays
Ranked #6 of 22 Hotels in Hounslow
Sydney, Australia
“Good for the night before a flight”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

The Hilton was good. Eating and drinking overpriced and the service could have been better in the bar area especially for the price paid, however it has direct access to terminal 4 at Heathrow so very convenient.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Victoria G, Front Office Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this review, August 31, 2014
Dear Adrian W,

Thank You for taking the time to complete a trip advisor review in relation to your recent stay at Hilton London Heathrow. We greatly appreciate all of our guest feedback as it gives us the opportunity to Make Right any issues that we not otherwise know about.

I am sorry to learn that you found us expensive and would like to assure you that we do conduct frequent checks to ensure that all prices remain in-line with our competitor hotels in our local area. We do also offer room rates that are inclusive of an evening meal that often work out at a good deal.

With regards to the service, you can be assured that your comments have been forwarded to the relevant head of department to look into with their team members, and if you wish to provide us with any further specifics we would be happy to investigate them for you.

If we can assist with this or with any other aspect of a booking with us, we will be happy to help and remain for now with kind regards

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (320)
  • Polish first
Tokyo, Japan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

This is a hotel near Terminal 4 but it takes about 10 minute walk from the terminal to the hotel and actually the location was a bit difficult to find. I had to ask a few people on the way before I reached the hotel.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Victoria G, Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this review, August 27, 2014
Dear Anita Yuko K,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a Trip Advisor review to let us know how your recent stay with us at Hilton London Heathrow was.

I am sorry to hear that you found it difficult to locate us. If you travel to the departures level at Terminal 4 and head for Zone F you will find the entrance to walkway over to the hotel. There is a phone located near the entrance to the walkway wher you can ring for a Golf Buggy should you ever require extra assistance otherwise you can walk accross.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the upcoming months.

Winston-Salem, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

Overall, have stayed at this hotel at least 10 times. Very good hotel, especially given airport location. Faciliities are great, staff could use a bit more friendliness training, but maybe that is US perspective in the UK. Bar and bar tenders are very good.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Victoria G, Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
Dear Thomas B,

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts and experiences of your recent stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport by completing a Trip Advisor Review.

I would appreciate if you could give us anymore feedback about your stay, especially in relation to the friendliness of the staff, so I can look into that for you within the specific departments. My e-mail address is vicky.gilyatt@hilton.com

We look forward to welcoming you back soon so we can hopefully fully exceed your expectations next time around again. In the meantime, if I can assist with this or with any other aspect of a booking with us, I will be happy to help.

Ames, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

We stayed here before returning to the USA. A 5 minute covered walk to and from the hotel directly to the ticket counters at Heathrow airport, terminal 4. What more could we ask for after a fantastic three week European vacation. The room was great, service was good, the beds comfortable, and the breakfast buffet was outstanding.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Louisa T,

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts and experiences of your recent stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport by completing a Trip Advisor review which we use to rectify any shortfalls highlighted to us.

We are delighted to see your feedback and should there be anything further you wish to share I'd be happy to hear from you so we can look to amend or implement.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon so we can hopefully fully exceed your expectations next time around and again. In the meantime, if I can assist with this or with any other aspect of a booking with us, I will be happy to help and remain for now with kind regards
Billings, Montana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

I've stayed at this hotel on two different occasions. Both times I had long layovers. It's somewhat of a long walk through the above ground tunnel from terminal 4 if you have very much luggage. The check in staff was kind and most helpful. The rooms are OK not great, not what you would expect for a Hilton. The concierge staff was amazing! The gentleman that helped me went to great lengths printing maps, finding subway brochures, and explaining how to get to a shop I wanted to go to. I ate lunch in the restaurant and wasn't sure if it was open or if anyone was working as I couldn't find anyone to wait on me for quite some time. The food was OK, not great but the service was terrible. I paid the extra 15 euros for Internet but could never get it to work. When I checked out I explained about the Internet and they removed it from the bill. I would stay here again because it's near terminal 4 but if there was another option I might try it.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Dear KStiles84,

If you would like to speak to me further with regard to specifics, so we have an opportunity to rectify areas of your concern please feel free to e-mail me at vicky.gilyatt@hilton.com.

I am very sorry you found it to be a long walk through the tunnel we do advise our guests to allow 5-6 minutes accross the walkway. There is a phone near the entrance to the covered walkway that connects through to our main switchboard where you can requests a golf buggy to bring you over to the hotel. Which is also available to you on your return journey back to Terminal 4 aswell.

I have passed your comments in relation to the restaurant to the Food & Beverage Manager to further investigate and I'd like to thank you for your honesty.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel, until then.

Kind Regards.
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

Fantastic hotel for everyone in transit or who wants to have nice sleep in before an early morning flight. It takes 10 mins to access terminal 4 through the special pathway. The hotel has also one of these fast little car which you can order if you cant walk that far with many pieces of luggage.
We had used their bar after late arrival to the airport and had sandwiches, these were absolutely delicious, pricey but yum. No toothpaste or little toothbrushes in a bathroom-the only downside! Apart from that it's a nice hotel, you can see planes landing from your window but no noise at all. Nice staff as well. I would recommend to stay there to everyone. It's Hilton, you get what you pay for:)

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Dear dorotka7990,

Thank you for posting your feedback from your stay with us at Hilton London Heathrow on the Trip Advisor website. We greatly appreciate your feedback in order for us to improve on our service and product to our guests.

I am happy to see your positive comments about your stay in the hotel.

In relation to your comments about the tooth paste and toothbrush are available upon request at no additional cost by dialing '0' from the room.

I hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the future

Malaysia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for a night while waiting for our flight to Zurich the next day. The hotel is conveniently located as our flight landed at Terminal 4 and it was easily accessible via a covered walkway. The regular Hoppa bus service took us to Terminal 5 the next day for our flight to Switzerland. The staff at the hotel were friendly and helpful especially the Aromi restaurant staff where we had our dinner and breakfast. The only negative was the size of the room which I thought was small relative to the price we paid for it.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Dear Fauziah,

Thank you for posting your comments for your recent stay with us on Trip Advisor. You can be assured that your comments about the staff in Aromi have been passed on to the relevant Head of Depeartment to praise the team members.

Although there is nothing we can do in relation to the size of our hotel rooms, we are undergoing a refurbishment that we will continue into 2015 and have already completed over 150 rooms already. We are trying to utilise the space we have to offer our guests what they most ask for.

I hope to welcome you back to our property in the future

Kind Regards

Been to Hilton London Heathrow Airport? Share your experiences!