“Unusually let down by breakfast!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton London Heathrow Airport

Save Saved
You added Hilton London Heathrow Airport to your Saves list
Hilton London Heathrow Airport
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Terminal 4, Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 3AF, England   |
Special Offer
Book Early & Save
Ranked #6 of 22 Hotels in Hounslow
uk
“Unusually let down by breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times and all previous visits have passed very smoothly. When we reached the breakfast area we were led to a table that had been partially set. Ok sometimes staff are interrupted or distracted but we had to then ask for the cutlery. However there was something else missing, no Orange juice! Hilton breakfast you get offered Coffee and Orange juice but not this time ! When we went to choose a number of options had run out including the various fruit juices, a couple of the juices were filled up later on but it just added to the odd experiance.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Su_Mills_12, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Dear C7677

Thank you for posting a comment on Trip Adviser relating to your stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport hotel.

Thoughts and experiences from our guests are very much appreciated and are used to rectify any shortfalls highlighted to us and this said, your time permitting, would you kindly advise me of your date of stay which will very much identify colleagues on duty at the time so I can show them firsthand the repercussions of actions.

I thank you in advance and should there be any further comment you would like to share, I would be more than happy to hear from you and remain for now with kind regards

contactable on: su.mills@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (307)
  • Polish first
Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Courteous, effective and efficient staff who deal with the many needs of weary travelers. The hotel is a 10 minute walk from Terminal 4. I found this trek to be very pleasant after a long flight. Our guest room was quite adequate but rather small. What makes this hotel especially nice are the many areas on the main floor where groups can gather. The Zen Oriental Restaurant located in the hotel is outstanding!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear DRRIGBY

Thank you for posting such a positive comment following your stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport.

We are pleased to see your stay was a pleasant one and look forward to another opportunity when we can welcome you back once more.

Alexandria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

A one night stay but it was very nice and pleasant. Agnes at check-in was very courteous and customer friendly...Then especially would like to mention Heymantha from room service as he was extremely helpful and did really go the extra mile to satisfy my special dietary requirements...lol Many thanks to the whole staff as everyone who I came across was very nice. It was my most probably 5th time and again very positive. Will definitely stay there again...

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Sosulka

Thank you for posting a review on Trip Adviser relating to your stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport hotel and let me also take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Thoughts and experiences from our guests are very much appreciated and are used to rectify any shortfalls highlighted to us.

We are very pleased to see you enjoyed your stay and welcome the opportunity of you staying again when we can exceed your expectations next time around.

If in the meantime I can assist with this or with any other aspect of a booking with us, I will be happy to help and remain for now with kind regards
Lincolnshire, England
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Although flying from Terminal 5 we chose this hotel as you can walk directly into T4, and we figured that would give us something to do in the evening. Well, yes, you can walk, but it's a VERY long way. Anyway, we checked in and asked for a wake-up call at 5.45am. An American gentleman was having an argument with a member of staff in reception at the time - not sure what about.
The restaurant was hugely overpriced, so we slogged it into the terminal building and had a very nice reasonably priced meal at 'The Windsor Castle' - a Wetherspoon establishment located in the airport. Can highly recommend it.
We did NOT get our wake-up call in the morning - luckily one of us was awake anyway. We caught the shuttle bus to T5, which was a very efficient service.
In short, the hotel is very expensive and service lacking. We would not stay there again if it wasn't for the convenience of going into T4 in the evening for something to eat and drink. I have stayed in much better Hiltons round the world at much better prices.

Room Tip: Take your own alarm clock!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Su_Mills_12, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Dear Frostycat

Thank you for posting a review on the hotel. I am sorry to hear that we were not able to meet your expectations on this occasion and it is very regrettable that we did not have the opportunity to speak with you before you left us.

I do hope you will give us a chance to show you that we really do value your loyalty and if I can assist you with a future booking I would be most pleased to offer a benefit to you.

Kind regards
morgantown
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed the night before our flight home and would recommend for the convenience and overall good experience. It is a 5-7 minute walk from terminal 4. We found the staff to be polite and friendly when checking in and out. The room was nice, clean, comfortable and quiet. We departed from terminal 3 which was no problem, the free connection train from terminal 4 was very easy to use and quick.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear mgtnjm

Thank you for posting a comment on Trip Adviser relating to your stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport. I am pleased to read your review and to know that you had a lovely stay with us.

If I can assist you further before I'd be happy to hear from you and ask that you contact me on the below e-mail address.
su.mills@hilton.com

chicago, Il
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Aged. Hilton with a need for customer service update...dinner service poor, took forever, and we were serviced by a variety of wait staff in the Italian restaurant..ordered a taxi and young man at desk on sept. 18th was condescending and border line rude...rooms were ok, if dated...

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Dear owenmeany15

contactable on: su.mills@hilton.com
Tegucigalpa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Stayed one night, Aug. 21 and chose Hilton for it's location, the walk through to Heathrow is about 7 min. but easy and good connections to the terminals via the train. I have been impressed with Hilton recently and found this hotel and staff pleasant and efficient. Great layout for the bar/snack bar and resturant, which allows different social groups, e.g. families, businessmen, to accomodate according to their needs. Liked it and would it whenever using Heathrow.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Hatillo

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts and experiences of your recent stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport. I am pleased to read your review and good to know that you had a lovely stay with us.

Retrospectively, if I can assist further with this or by answering specific points or perhaps extend assistance for a future stay, please mail me directly on :- su.mills@hilton.com

In the meantime, we look forward to welcoming you back soon and remain for now with kind regards

Been to Hilton London Heathrow Airport? Share your experiences!