“Good place to stay before an early flight.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton London Heathrow Airport

Save Saved
You added Hilton London Heathrow Airport to your Saves list
Hilton London Heathrow Airport
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Terminal 4, Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 3AF, England   |
Special Offer
Book Early & Save
Ranked #6 of 22 Hotels in Hounslow
Moe, Australia
“Good place to stay before an early flight.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

We wanted to avoid getting uo at 4am to get to Heathrow for an early international flight. Flying from Terminal 4 suggested that the Hilton was a good place being a 6 minute walk to the terminal. Pleasantly surprised with the whole hotel and the relatives who dropped us off didn't pay to park as they stayed less than 1/2 hour. Minor gripe, one of our rooms was at the end of a corridor and needed ab electric heater to keep the room warm as the A/C struggled.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Su_Mills_12, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Dear Evo58

Thank you for posting a comment following your stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport and I am pleased to learn that overall you enjoyed your stay. Please accept my apologies for the temperature in your room, which as you say was probably due to its location. We do try to make our guests as comfortable as they would like and do hope that we managed to do this.

Retrospectively, if I can assist further with this by answering any specific points raised, or perhaps assistance on a future stay, please mail me on :-
su.mills@hilton.com

With regards and many thanks again,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (307)
  • Polish first
Sheffield
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Had an overnight stay here in January. Caught the free shuttle bus which dropped us off at the door. Stayed in a standard room which had all of the amenities expected of a four star. Comfortable bed meant a great nights sleep. Linked by a walkway to the terminal (4) which was handy as it was raining! Only negative was that the food was very expensive in the hotel restaurants.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear MM26

From your comments I understand you felt the prices in the restaurants were a bit expensive. We do try to keep in line with the other hotels in the Heathrow area.

Retrospectively, if I can assist further with this or by answering specific points or perhaps extend assistance for a future stay, please mail me directly on :- su.mills@hilton.com

In the meantime, we look forward to welcoming you back soon and remain for now with kind regards,
Vienna, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

My husband and I had a 15hour layover and so we decided to stay in a hotel for that time. We booked the day room which is from 9am to 6pm. We were traveling from heathrow's terminal 5 and they provided a free shuttle right to the hotel's door which was excellent. The hotel and room were very clean, the only problem we had was with the bed. The bed had wheels and kept on moving whenever we'd move! I will admit that for a dayroom it was pricey, but then again pretty much all London hotels are pricey.

Dear Z H

Thank you for posting a comment following your stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport and so I can look into this in more depth, your time permitting, would you kindly advise me of your date of stay and room number if indeed you can recall it.

To ensure your message reaches me, can you kindly respond on :- su.mills@hilton.com

I thank you in advance and in the meantime, do apoloogise for the inconvenience during your stay, with kind regards
Simsbury, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

We encountered travel delays today and were put up in the Hilton at Heathrow (Terminal 4) for the night by the airlines. We have not encountered high qualitiy accomodations in these situations but were pleasantly surprised here. It is a modern structure with lots of light with a central atrium running front to back. The staff was efficeint and accomodating of all the travelers who decended upon them simultaneously. We were given meal vouchers and have now eaten at two of the four eateries in the atrium. Our lunch at Oscasr's was outstanding and the waitstaff exceptionally attentive and genial. While dinner was a buffet, it was fresh and there were healthy options. While the room size is typical for London (smallish) it is well equipped and the bedding is very inviting. We are delightfully surprised to be "stuck" in this HIlton for a night! By the way, every staff member has gone out of thier way to be welcoming and helpful.

Room Tip: I think the rooms facing/overlooking the atrium would be more desirable than those like ours that lo...
Dear sally a

Thank you for posting such a positive comment following your stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport.

We are pleased to see your stay was a pleasant one, albeit unplanend and look forward to another opportunity when we can welcome you back once more.

Brighton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Having stayed at this hotel a one night at a hugely discounted rate I cannot comment on whether it is value for money. What I can say is that the room was very nice, very clean and comfortable. We didn't have any problems at all during our stay. The buffet breakfast on offer was excellent - I just wish I could have done it justice! The breakfast is on offer from 5am to 10.30am which is great. We used the pool, sauna and steam room which were as expected, if a little small. The late check out (12 noon) is also a real benefit and meant that our morning was leisurely without having to rush out after breakfast. We also had a meal in the evening which was good quality and very enjoyable. All in all definitely worth a visit if you need a hotel near Heathrow aiport.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Dear LBD69

Thank you for posting a comment following your stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport and I am pleased you enjoyed your stay, although you mention you were unable to "do our breakfast justice"... it is rather lovely isn't it.

If I can assist further with this or another stay, please mail me on :- su.mills@hilton.com

With regards and thanks again,
Brighton, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

The staff are very friendly, the entrance is impressive, modern and smart. The rooms however, are very small, lack power points, the charge for the rooms are very overpriced, and Internet very expensive. The bathroom is clean, but hardly any toiletries provided, especially for 2 persons. The towels are thin and the room in general is that of a three star hotel, certainly not four or five. The Buffett breakfast however, is excellent with good service, and a impressive selection of hot and cold food

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear btonboz

Thank you for posting a review on the hotel. I am sorry to hear that we were not able to meet your expectations on this occasion and it is very regrettable that we did not have the opportunity to speak with you before you left us.

btonboz, I wish to assure you that all comments from guests are reviewed with the relevant departmental managers at our daily communication meeting where we discuss the feasibility and implementation of guest’s suggestions and more importantly where we attempt to rectify shortfalls in either standards or service delivery.

Should you wish to contact me further my email address is:- su.mills@hilton.com and for now I remain with kind regards
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Very happy with this choice
It’s been a couple of weeks since I stayed at the hotel, and revisiting the reviews before writing my own makes me wonder if I stayed at the same hotel! This hotel was clean and seemed to be quite new. Every member of staff I came across was very friendly. It’s great that you can walk from Terminal 4 (and yes it is not the shortest walk but it’s not that far either even with bags) and personally I like the opportunity to get some fresh air after getting off a plane before having to be inside for a while. The aircon in our room was a bit on the noisy side – so we turned it off. Simple. The temperature was still very comfortable. Prompt service from the bar / restaurant and a delicious breakfast in the morning. Go and jump on the underground train or take the shuttle bus and you can be at any of the terminals in a very short amount of time – certainly beats messing around with cabs. I popped down to have a look at the gym which was well equipped – and empty. They also have a beauty salon type set up should you want these services. I’d stay again in a second if I had an early flight out or late flight in.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear NW28

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts and experiences of your recent stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport. I am pleased to read your review and good to know that you had a lovely stay with us.

Been to Hilton London Heathrow Airport? Share your experiences!