“Shoe box” 3 of 5 stars

Brickfield Lane | Harlington, Hounslow UB3 5DX, England   |
Ranked #16 of 22 Hotels in Hounslow
“Shoe box”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I stayed at Easy hotel London Heathrow several months ago. It was alright for one night, but I wouldn't want to spend any longer there. The room I had was little more than a shoebox, about 3m x 2m and no window. Not much turning space (If you're claustrophobic in anyway I don't recommend it at all) however, having said that, they have managed to cram in, somehow, not only the bed, but also a "capsule" bathroom with shower,wash hand basin and toilet. The bed itself was quite comfortable and flat screened TV with international channels conveniently on the wall at the end of the bed. There is virtually no where to put a suitcase accept on the floor. In summary, I would say, alright for one night if you're transiting and prepared to put up with cramped conditions. I paid about £57 for the room which was very expensive for what one got. I don't consider it good value for money at all. Would I stay here again? Frankly, if desperate, probably, yes.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
SAAD I, General Manager at easyHotel London Heathrow, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We have 7 different kinds of rooms. The room size and room type is mentioned on our website with dimensions. When we sell our room for £57.00 our neighboring hotels sell their rooms in three figures i.e. over £150. This is a Super budget hotel, no frills. We do have people staying in our hotel for longer periods too but they have selected the bigger rooms. Next time you can choose a bigger room and I hope you will enjoy your stay.
We all look forward to welcome you again.
Saad Iqbal.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Ayr
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Stayed here as I had an early flight out of Heathrow the next morning. The Room smelled of damp. The TV remote didn't work. To say the room was basic doesn't even hit the mark. When it came to check out they couldn't provide me with my receipt. They promised it would be mailed out to me but it wasn't. I mailed the manager to ask why and am still waiting for a reply. My advice would be find somewhere else.

Stayed June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I am not happy to learn that you have not enjoyed your stay so please accept my apologies for the inconvenience. To discuss the issues I would request if you could contact me directly on HEATHROWGM@EASYHOTELOFFERS.CO.UK. and Also I have not received any email regarding anyone's invoice. Please contact me and I will see what can I do for you.

Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

if all you need is a place to sleep after arriving to heathrow aitport, this place is perfect. very cheap, and some rooms can be very tiny but it's enough.
very clean, has private shower and bathroom in even the tiniest rooms. outdoors space to sit and eat. gym.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
SAAD I, General Manager at easyHotel London Heathrow, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for reviewing your recent stay with easyHotel London Heathrow. I would like to thank you for your wonderful review. I do understand some rooms are small but as you said they serve the purpose very well. Once again I am thankful to you for your kind words we all look forward to welcome you again.

Best Regards
Norwich, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

i stayed here with my boyfriend last night as i had a job interview for British airways and i would not recommend. We got a box room with no windows and it was so small you couldnt move. Paid £52 for my room and we were both not impressed.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
SAAD I, General Manager at easyHotel London Heathrow, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Dear Guest,

I am sorry to learn that you have not enjoyed your stay at the hotel. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience. Before you book the room the dimensions are given on our website. This is a no frill , budget hotel. when we charge £52.00 our neighbor hotels sell the rooms three times more than this price. You will always find this hotel cheapest but yes our prices do vary. I believe you have selected the small room no window which is the cheapest & the smallest room in the hotel, We consider small rooms as single rooms. We have standard rooms as well. We have 6 different kinds of rooms in the hotel. Next time you can book a Standard room which can easily accommodate two adults.

Saad Iqbal
Norwich, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

Firstly the staff were just brilliant,very friendly and helpful,asked for some more towels and brought within seconds. Rooms are perfectly clean,comfortable and functional. Loved it!! It was very funky cool,futuristic. If you want a bed for a night with no frills,this is perfect. If you want space and a chair/desk in your room then its not for you. Would certainly use again without hesitating. Bonus tv on wall on bed so could lay in bed watching it.
One complaint,the awful bright green security light that stays on in your room all night,makes the room much too bright,suggest improvising,bring something dark to cover it with and some tape to keep it in place.

Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
SAAD I, General Manager at easyHotel London Heathrow, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience of your recent stay at easyHotel London Heathrow. Reading such a wonderful review brings smile on our faces. I am pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We focus on areas such as customer services, cleanliness and it seems our hotel and service served the purpose well. Apologies for the green light, This green light is the charging indicator for the emergency lights. This issue is something which I am already looking into and already escalated to the Maintenance team. I hope this issue will be resolved very soon. We hope to see you again soon.

Neath South wales
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

Cheap and cheerful near to heathrow no frills limited amenities. Nice pub nearby good for 1night only.if you want luxury or even a tv remote control this is not for you.easy to get from motorway.good value 8 pounds to park for abbot 6 hours

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with easyHotel Heathrow on TripAdvisor. I am glad to hear you have enjoyed your stay and understand the basic concept. Our uttermost responsibility is to provide basic but clean & comfortable stay. Just to add one more thing, The T.V. is free now since last year. Once again I am thankful to you for your wonderful review.

We look forward to welcome you soon.

Saad Iqbal
Salhouse, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

If you are not fussy and trying to save money its fine the rooms are small but clean and the shower/toilet did not smell of wee this time.
The room is comfortable and quiet, There are is nothing at the hotel except a rather sour faced receptionist, but there is a pub at the bottom of the road but choose your food carefully I had a burger that I am still chewing a week later.
I think its best described as cheap and cheerful...... but not that cheerful.

Room Tip: bring some sandwiches