“You get what you paid for!” 3 of 5 stars

easyHotel London Heathrow
Brickfield Lane | Harlington, Hounslow UB3 5DX, England   |
Ranked #18 of 23 Hotels in Hounslow
Wales
“You get what you paid for!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I am a travel agent and have stayed at many airport hotels in my time. Its one of Easyjets hotels, which is a no frills company and thats what you get no frills. The rooms were basic and clean, bathroom was huge. They allow you to have takeaway delivered to your room, which i think is better than room service I have have had in the past. I would happly stay in this hotel again. Its cheap, clean and only for the one night.

Room Tip: There is a stunning Indian resturant ver close to the hotel worth a visit.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
ArfatQayyumGM, General Manager at easyHotel London Heathrow, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the easyHotel Heathrow.

I am pleased that as a regular traveler you enjoyed your experience at the easyHotel Heathrow.

We do aim to provide, clean comfortable accommodation at an affordable price and our aim is to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.

I look forward to welcoming you at the hotel in the near future.

Arfat

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Grantham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

This hotel offers a basic but brightly decorated clean bedroom and adequate en-suite shower room. Pluses that are usually found in a more expensive hotel are 24hr manning on reception; toiletries; and free phoning for the Hotel Hoppa (which only calls there by request). There is no restaurant but there is now a room where residents can eat and dinners at £10 are available to heat in the microwave. There is also a vending machine which seemed reasonably priced. I paid £5 refundable deposit for the TV remote control, and exchanged it for a packed breakfast when I checked out. The breakfast consisted of yogurt, croissant, bread roll, butter, jam, orange juice and cereal bar (hope I haven't forgotten anything) which I thought was excellent value. The man on reception was very pleasant too. A good experience which I hope to repeat next time I travel from Heathrow.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and found the breakfast and dinner excellent value for money.

We have now added even more value for our guests to enjoy by giving 30 minutes free WIFI every day.

I look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel in the near future.

Colchester, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Dunno why people slate this hotel for £34 we got exactly what we expected, a double bed no window an on suite bathroom one pillow and a small room.

We did get a tv which you could change channels on the side of the tv or a remote for a £5 deposit, shower gel and soap which you don't get in a travelodge. If you want the ritz then I suggest you will want to pay more than £34. There is a bus to the airport for £4.50 or a taxi for £7 so for us the taxi was the cheaper option. The vending machines where reasonable prices except the crisps for some reason double normal prices everything else was about the same as local shops at home.

Only thing to make this a perfect hotel would be some more pillows.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I'm pleased to read that you found the hotel excellent value for money.

I have also noted your comments regarding pillows and am pleased to say we have ordered additional pillows to replace the current ones with.

Once again i thank you for your constructive feedback and look froward to welcoming you back at the hotel in the near future.

South Shields, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Booked this room for our son for one night before his trip to Camp America he said room was basic,clean with a comfy bed. The air con made it a bit cold. He was assisted by the reception lad who booked him an early taxi which was only 9 pound which was great as the taxi to the hotel was 22 pound the lad on the desk said the black cabs charge what they like and advised when staying at hotel again to ring ahead and they will send a taxi. Would defo use this basic clean and very helpful hotel in the future. Thankyou to the desk staff.

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Guest,

I'm pleased that the hotel met all of your sons needs prior to his trip to the states.

As you correctly mentioned, the hotel staff are able to book discounted taxis to and from the airport and would recommend that you contact the hotel front desk to arrange your travel.

I look forward to seeing you at the hotel in the near future.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was a nightmare!!! The location is great, near the airport and all, and the rooms were fair enough considering the price, but my goodness, I just wanted a clean place to sleep after a long day!! When we got to out room, I went to the bathroom and there was URINE in the bowl!! Not only that, there was hair all over the shower and furthermore, on the blankets, under the blankets, it was so nasty! We complained and requested another room, and the poor man at the reception looked honestly embarrassed, so he took us to another room. Upon entering, first thing we saw was a shower towel tossed open over the bed, like when it's tossed after a shower, while on the other bed they were folded nearly. We called the guy at the reception again and he was mortified, so he offered us a third room, and after the first quick inspection we just took it. Imagine how desperate I became when I pulled the blankets and found at least a dozen hairs, dirt and stains under it!! I ended up sleeping on top of my sarong and covered myself with a towel....oh yeah, on the third room, the tv wouldn't work. NEVER staying with this chain anymore, EVER!!!!

• Stayed June 2013
Dear Guest,

I'm sorry to hear that you experienced an issue with hairs on the bed linen.

This was actually a problem caused by our linen supplier which has been rectified now but do apologize for your recent experience.

I do hope that you give us a chance to show that the issues you found have all been corrected and stay with us again in the future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

For £38 for a one night stay before flying out of Heathrow, this is EXACTLY what I needed.

I found the hotel easily enough from Euston and upon arrival I was checked in quickly and directed to my door. I was in room G30, which is a tidy little twin room, both beds were beautifully made with a small hand towel and a larger towel for each bed.

The TV is available, however if you want a remote instead of manually working it, it is £5 refundable deposit. TV is tuned into all available stations and works well.

I enquired about the shuttle bus to Heathrow and the desk manager very efficiently told me that I had to book in the time I wanted to leave, and that it was £4.50. By far this is the cheapest most hassle free way to get to the airport, where my terminal (5) was accessible by free train.

There aren't any kettle facilities in the room, but there is a small communal kitchenette area outside, where there are also lounge chairs provided. Opposite this there is a gym (however I
didn't use it).

Overall, the room is basic, clean (apart from a few stray pubes from the last occupant!) and has facilities to charge electronics. Beds are comfy and despite being on the Heathrow flight path, you don't really notice the planes.

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Guest,

I'm pleased you found the hotel comfortable and to your liking.

I look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel in the near future.

Coventry, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here recently for 5 nights and too be honest wasn't expecting much. I booked a windowless room as it was the only one available and it was clean and served it's purpose. The only downside being the lack of hanging space/no wardrobe.

There are vending machines available and an outside seating area with kettle and microwave which is a bonus. There is also a gym.

The bus stop is close by and the buses go to feltham, hatton cross, hayes/harlington and Heathrow. There is a lovely pub at thr end of the road and a chip shop, coop and chemist in walking distance.

I would recommend this hotel to others and stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013
Dear Guest,

I'm pleased that you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel to be excellent value for money.

We have added more value to guests stays by now offering 30 minutes complimentary WIFI per day to our guests!!!

I look forward to welcoming you at the hotel in the near future.

Arfat

Been to easyHotel London Heathrow? Share your experiences!