“Good value for money !” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 22 hotels in Hounslow
London, United Kingdom
“Good value for money !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

It was a bit weird for the first time , feels like being on the plain ! It not much to say about this hotel it does the job for me ! If all you need is a bed and shower for you short stay than this is a hotel for you.Only thing I can complain is the carpet was smelling like stagnant water on the korridor due to bad ventilation ! I have to protect this hotel they do not charge £5 for the remote control it is only a deposit and it is refundable ! As some reviews saying I was reading before my stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
HaninderSachdevaGM, Manager at easyHotel London Heathrow, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the easyHotel Heathrow.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel & found it excellent value for money.

I have noted your comments regarding the carpet smelling & have had all of the corridor carpets professionally cleaned this week.

I look forward to welcoming you at the hotel in the near future.

290 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Sweltered all night long, and barely slept a wink, in what felt like a sauna - probably around 24 degrees. Asked a couple of times at the front desk for the temperature to be turned down as no thermostat was in the room itself and it was windowless. Staff extremely helpful and friendly throughout but I think it must be a design flaw of the rooms somehow. Wouldn't go back if all rooms have this problem.

• Stayed December 2012
Dear Guest,

I'm sorry to hear that you found the rooms uncomfortably hot. We do keep a limited number of Fans at reception for guest use & will look into why you were not offered a fan.

I am pleased that you found the team helpful & friendly & will pass on your comments.

I look forward to welcoming you at the hotel in the future.

Larnaca
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

I stayed at easyHotel London Heathrow for a night, before my flight, in October of 2012.
EasyHotel London Heathrow is located close to Heathrow Airport. So, it's a very nice choice for a short stay before or after a flight to/from Heathrow Airport.
The staff at the reception and, generally, at the hotel were really gentle and supportive.They are very willing to help you arrange your taxi transportation around the city or to the airport.
Even though their rooms are quite small, they have the basics for a short stay. Furthermore, they were very tidy and clean.
If you would like to arrange a short stay near Heathrow Airport at a very low price, easyHotel London Heathrow is ideal for you.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay & found the hotel excellent value for money when travelling to/ from Heathrow Airport.

I shall pass on your positive comments regarding cleanliness & helpful staff to the team as this is what we are striving to achieve at the hotel - 100% guests satisfaction.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Eastsound, Washington, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

This was a great place to stay after a long flight. Staff were friendly and helpful. It's very basic - no luxuries, small rooms etc. But everything worked, it was clean and has good transport links. If you are looking for somewhere cheap to stay before or after a flight from heathrow and are more concerned about a shower and sleep than entertainment I would give it a go.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
HaninderSachdevaGM, General Manager at easyHotel London Heathrow, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Dear guest,

I am glad you found it affordable & excellent value for money - especially when travelling from Heathrow airport.

I look forward to welcoming you again at the hotel in the future.

Indianapolis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I'd been curious about the no-frills easyHotel so I thought that I would try it for one night when flying out of LHR.

To the hotel you'll need bus stand 18 and the Hoppa Bus H1/H8. You must tell the driver b/c it is not a regular stop. When going to LHR from the hotel, tell the hotel front desk that you need the Hoppa bus and it will stop at the front door entrance, according to the schedule at the front desk.

My room was small and simple. Like others have said, it reminded me of a stateroom cabin on a ship, esp. the bathroom. The bathroom shower took some time to become TEPID in the morning. Another hotel guest on the bus commented that his water never became hot even after 5-10 mins. This is something that should be addressed by the hotel. I thought the beds were adequate (I can sleep anywhere though), but I heard others complain about the beds and small pillows.

You can order a simple takeaway bfast for morning or an shrink-wrapped Indian meal in the evening. There is a charming pub (White Hart) a couple blocks away and a convenience store a bit further. I'd advise stopping at the airport M&S on your way to the bus stand.

Wifi is £1.50/1 hr, £2/2 hrs, and £7/24 hrs. TV is free with a £5 deposit on the remote.

For a solo traveller needing a simple overnight near the airport, this is a good deal (£30s). I would stay here again if traveling solo out of LHR.

See my photos.

• Stayed December 2012
Dear guest,

I'm pleased that you enjoyed your stay & found it the perfect stop over whilst travelling from Heathrow airport.

I look forward to welcoming you to the hotel in the near future.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

I had tried to get somewhere to stay at around midnight every hotel I went to was full so I thought to check at easy hotel. I was presented with a male who looked like I had just interrupted his sleep at reception. I was told there is a room and was so tired that I just wanted to go sleep. After paying the fee I was given the key and as I entered I felt like I was entering a prison cell, it was extremely small with no windows surprised they managed to fit a bed in there. Did not even take me 30 seconds to make my mind up. The last thing that made my mind up was when I tried to turn the tv on I couldn't I went to reception ( where I interrupted the male at receptions sleep ) asked him for a remote which he said is £5 deposit gave him the money only to be let down even more as there were no remote controls left ! I told him I was very unhappy with the room and asked for a refund as sleeping in the car would have been more pleasing then that. I was given a number to call the manager on requesting a refund as the male at reception said he could not issue it. I called everyday for two weeks to speak to a manager who was apparently never available once they asked me what it was regarding, and eventually I gave up chasing that money. I would not even recommend this place to my enemies let alone my friends please stay away from this place if you do not want to be left feeling like you are entering a prison and feeling embarrassed and humiliated. HIGHLY UNRECOMENDED

• Stayed January 2012
Dear Guest,

I'm disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy your recent stay at the easyHotel.

Whilst some of the rooms are compact, they are perfectly clean & functional & are equipped with everything you would need for a good nights sleep.

Your room had no window as was the room that you booked when you arrived at the hotel.

Many of our guests prefer to have rooms without windows as often they are catching up on a few hours sleep between flights during daylight hours.

With regards to having to pay a £5 refundable deposit for the TV remote - I feel that the fact that we do not charge guests for using the TV is a positive as ALL the other easyHotel's within the brand do charge for TV.

Goole, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

If you want a VERY basic hotel, this is the one. Imagine a prison cell, or a cabin on a cheap cruise ship, and you won't be disappointed. Our room was as basic as they come. We had to ask for more towels and had to rent the TV remote! The shower/toilet cubicle was incredibly small and to cap it all, the shower drain was blocked causing the whole cubicle to fill with water to a depth of an inch after only one shower! The drinks dispenser didn't accept any of our coins. We won't be back even if they paid us!

Room Tip: Don't even try.