“Decent place!!” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
London, United Kingdom
“Decent place!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Rooms were clean and service was good. Size of the room was decent and bathroom was in good shape. Even the staff was friendly. The good thing was that it is close to high street overall, a decent place to stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Ibisbudgethounslow, General Manager at Ibis Budget London Hounslow, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Thank you for taking time to write a review about your recent visit to Ibis Budget Hounslow. I am happy you overall enjoyed your stay with us. My team will be delighted to hear about your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Chander Kaushik

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
  • Polish first
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

My fiancé took me to London to surprise proposal we looked for somewhere to stay for 2 nights so we came here.. they wanted £130 for 2 nights fair enough that was good but because we was paying by cash they expected £50 deposit which I thought was an absolute disgrace like we are going to cause trouble which I understand if we was a group of youngsters.. as we got to our room it was lovely and modern the design of it was great couldn't fault that and when you spent a whole day travelling all you want is a cup of tea, there was no kettle so we went to reception to see if they provide kettles etc but they didn't they expected you to pay £2.00 each cup of tea from a machine I know £2.00 is not a lot but it's supposed to be a budget hotel we only had a certain amount of money to last us 2 days. I just don't think this is a budget hotel

• Stayed August 2013
Ibisbudgethounslow, General Manager at Ibis Budget London Hounslow, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your stay at Ibis Budget Hounslow. I treat all feedback with the utmost seriousness. Once again I would like to apologise for all inconvenience it way cause you during your stay at Ibis Budget Hounslow. Hope to see you again at Ibis Budget Hounslow for the better experience.

Kind Regards
Poole, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

This hotel served up exactly what it says budget but at a very high standard. The staff were very friendly and professional. The safety aspect I was impressed with by only allowing entrance in to hotel and lift by way of room cards made for a safe feel. The rooms were compact but offered enough of what you needed to enjoy your stay. The windows kept a lot of road noise out and the different choices of mood lighting was a bonus. Breakfast continental style is what you should expect for £4.95. I think better quality coffee would be an advantage however the selection of teas available should suit most personal choices. We don't normally stay budget normally Crown Moran or Park Plaza but we were caught short on availability so we were dubious of the standards that awaited us but I can definitely say I was extremely impressed with the overall service and would stay again perhaps only 1 night again. Well done Budget Ibis Hounslow you did yourselves proud.

Room Tip: You are under flight path so no room is really better than another but the windows do manage to keep...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Ibisbudgethounslow, General Manager at Ibis Budget London Hounslow, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Poole, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

A cheap and clean hotel which was comfortable. Despite being under the landing path for Heathrow, the noise of aeroplanes was almost unheard. There was perhaps more intrusive noise from some of the buses in the street below. Although not a good sleeper, I managed to sleep as well as I do at home. The downside was the long bus ride to get there - 30 minutes from Gunnersbury where I had business to do. I would stay there again if meeting in the same place.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Chander Kaushik

Been to Ibis Budget London Hounslow? Share your experiences!