“Staff are friendly.” 4 of 5 stars

700 Bath Road | Hertz House, Hounslow TW5 9SW, England   |
Ranked #10 of 23 Hotels in Hounslow
“Staff are friendly.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

My family and I stayed here for 2 nights. The family room's are a good size and nice and clean. The staff are very friendly and ate willing to do anything to make sure your visit goes smoothly. Rooms and accommodation is what you expect from Travelodge, staff brilliant work really hard and make you feel welcome.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Dorset
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We paid £23 for one room, for one night, last November! 2 x 2'-6" beds = 1 Queen when pushed together, not a King, so they were small, but they were comfortable. Only one shell chair, yes the room is small. The room needed redecoation. Good triple glazing kept the noise out. Ventilation weak in the bathroom.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Exeter, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

room is clean with comfortable bed and bedding. short bus journey from Heathrow. Bus stop is not right outside the hotel, but not too far to walk--if you don't have lots of heavy luggage. better to book the breakfast, as there is not much available outside the hotel.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We have always enjoyed our stay at the Heathrow Central Travelodge. We have been visiting for the last 8 years now and will stay most school holidays. The staff are very courteous and helpful and are always willing to take into account any extra requests. The room has always been comfortable but would only say that the room cooling can sometimes let us down but staff have always accommodated requests. Overall excellent location with local shopping locations and very comfortable beds.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Madrid, Spain
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

. Today I need a room to stay one night ONLY, but I didnt have any Booking. I arrived at the front desk and I ask the lady (kindly) Hello, I would like a room for one night, for one person, I am going to pay in cash. She told me, sorry but we didnt take walk in bookings, and I said, why? I have my Id, the money for the room and a credit card, she told me you have to do the Booking on the phone, is the company policy, and I asked her, where is it written, I dont see it anywhere. At the end NO BOOKING, NO ROOM!. NEVER IN MY LIFE this happend to me, I am a front desk receptionist and we can do walk in reservations, the only condition is to pay the room straight away and have an Id and Credit card, and I have all off them with me. The quality of customer service of this lady is 0.

Room Tip: Ir a otro hotel
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Ideal for our stay prior to flying out at Heathrow. Bus to Terminals stop outside the door, everyone seemed very friendly. Clean, left worked and quickly. Would stay there again if need be, Would not hesitate in recommending

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I stayed for couple of nights here as it is quite within the reach of car hires and Terminal 4, which my wife is departing from. The Hoppa Shuttle is a tad bit expensive for me but the nearby tube solved the matter as a cheaper alternative.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Been to Travelodge Heathrow Central? Share your experiences!