“TRAVELODGE HOUNSLOW CENTRAL, THE WORSE HOTEL I HAVE BEEN BEFORE. NOT RECOMENDABLE” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Heathrow Central

and 1 more site!
You added Travelodge Heathrow Central to your Saves list
Travelodge Heathrow Central
700 Bath Road | Hertz House, Hounslow TW5 9SW, England   |
Ranked #10 of 23 Hotels in Hounslow
Madrid, Spain
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

. Today I need a room to stay one night ONLY, but I didnt have any Booking. I arrived at the front desk and I ask the lady (kindly) Hello, I would like a room for one night, for one person, I am going to pay in cash. She told me, sorry but we didnt take walk in bookings, and I said, why? I have my Id, the money for the room and a credit card, she told me you have to do the Booking on the phone, is the company policy, and I asked her, where is it written, I dont see it anywhere. At the end NO BOOKING, NO ROOM!. NEVER IN MY LIFE this happend to me, I am a front desk receptionist and we can do walk in reservations, the only condition is to pay the room straight away and have an Id and Credit card, and I have all off them with me. The quality of customer service of this lady is 0.

Room Tip: Ir a otro hotel
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Ideal for our stay prior to flying out at Heathrow. Bus to Terminals stop outside the door, everyone seemed very friendly. Clean, left worked and quickly. Would stay there again if need be, Would not hesitate in recommending

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

The staff at this hotel go the extra mile for their guests! Very impressed with the staff at reception inparticular Gareth and Sarika. I always feel welcome and know if I have any questions regarding my room they will always go out of their way to help. Rooms are always clean and tidy, I will definitely be returning in the near future.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Stayed here for one night on a Saturday. The room was clea,n the beds comfortable and everything was in working order including the shower and TV. Plenty of car parking available although the ticket machines were a nightmare upon our arrival as we could only find one which worked. Whilst the room was clean we had to go to reception to ask for towels as there were none. Whilst there was plenty available for breakfast it was of poor quality and if we were to stay again would not be eating in the restaurant.

Cornwall
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I normally stay at the Travelodge Central at Gatwick so know what to expect.
Clean room, comfortable bed, decent plillows and the tv worked which is a bonus.
I was fortunate to have a room at the western end with a good view of the planes landing and taking off. ( worth asking for). As a travelodge regular I know what to expect re the bar and food which is ok.
The hotel is located in a residential area which is handy for shops and in particular the Tescos Express which is good for getting last minute things.
This is a budget hotel, it does what is says on the tin. I would happily stay there again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Shuttle bus early in the morning great asset. Good car parking if you have a friend or relation dropping you off. Access to restaurant on site a good idea.
Best Travelodge for Heathrow Terminal 3. Refurbished to a higher standard than.

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Valencia, Spain
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We'd originally booked the Gatwick airport hotel on a non-changeable non-refundable deal and because of alterations to our travel plans, had to change to Heathrow. We were delighted that Travelodge transferred our booking and charged us nothing. That's excellent customer service!

On arrival, the receptionist was exceptionally efficient and helpful, especially with information about the next morning's bus service to get us back to the airport.

Restaurant staff were also very accommodating. We were thirsty from travelling and were given pint glasses to fill and refill at the water dispenser. This is a big plus for me, as I hate buying bottled water. My vegetarian food was good, much better than my husband's fish and chips which was not good value and the fish tasted bland.

Our room was clean and quiet with a big comfortable bed and, most important, good pillows, so we enjoyed a good night's sleep between flights.

Our stay was excellent value for money at about 30 pounds. Despite the proximity to the airport, there was no noise from outside, and very little from inside the hotel. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to Travelodge Heathrow Central? Share your experiences!