“A good stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Heathrow Central

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hounslow
Travelodge Heathrow Central
Save Saved
You added Travelodge Heathrow Central to your Saves list
700 Bath Road | Hertz House, Hounslow TW5 9SW, England   |
Ranked #7 of 22 hotels in Hounslow
shirl76
“A good stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Stayed here overnight before an early morning flight from Heathrow. To be honest I often stay at travelodges if I'm visiting cities I don't know on a night out or similar. This was a perfectly good hotel that fitted my needs. It's worth booking the breakfast online and get a slightly cheaper price because the breakfasts are usually really good and set me up for traveling on a longhall flight.

Bed was comfy - I shared with my Mum, and the room was clean. My stay here was the end of July and from what I can remember taxis were between ten and fifteen pounds (as I say cant quite remember).

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

335 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Norwich, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Firstly, this is the most modern and nicest Travelodge I have stayed at. The interior and rooms have clearly had money spent on them, and the place is clean, modern and well-situated.

However, when I arrived with my family, we checked in with no worries, and given our room key.

We walked together towards our second floor room, opened the door, and to our shock (it was around 10 at night) - THERE WAS A WOMAN ALREADY ASLEEP ON OUR BED and had clearly been given the room beforehand. This caused great surprise for us, so I can only imagine how disturbing it was for some strangers to wake her up.

As we went to reception to complain, we were given an unlikely explanation that had resulted in the double-booking of the room, and were given the keys to the room that the woman was meant to be in. We were also given complimentary breakfasts (which are overpriced).

I can only hope that this problem is not a regular occurrence, and that the woman in our room was refunded. The staff looked genuinely surprised, and worked hard to rectify the problem.

The next day, what appeared to be the manager was very apologetic and offered us compensation, which we refused. However, she paid for our taxi to the train station very kindly.

Overall, I would recommend this hotel, as apart from this incident it seems to very well run and in a good location/condition.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I booked two rooms at the same time for a group of 6 of us, the thing is only 3 turned up. When we arrived at the lodge I was hoping that both rooms would be next to each other, I am afraid to say that they were not even on the same floor, when I asked if they could be at least on the same floor, the only room left on the same floor had just been occupied, So I went and occupied one of the rooms on my own so as not to lose out on any money.
The room as per normal was very clean, the beds were made already.
There were two other concerns, when I plumed in post code for the Sat Nav, there was no post code to match, the one on the booking form, so it had to be done with trial and error, but we got there in the end.
When I went down for a drink at the bar, I had to waite while staff cashed up and it took what seemed like ages, plus the lodge has a meal deal of a meal and a drink, the only problem with the deal is that the drink were only Larger rather than shall we say, a choice of a Larger, a Bitter and a Cider, which gives I believe gives real choice.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Somerton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Have no concerns about booking a stay at this travelodge - you will not be disappointed. Clean, comfortable and the staff are as good as they get. Good plane-spotting too but you dont hear a thing inside.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Clean rooms, close to Heathrow airport, staff friendly and helpful. Meal at restaurant was alright. Hotel was what you expect for the price. Would recommend staying if just for one night when in transit not if you want to sight see in London.

Stayed August 2014
Cardiff, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I have used this Travelodge several times when flying out of Heathrow .
The hotel has always been clean and well maintained. I travel on my own but always feel secure there.staff are polite, friendly and helpful.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Stayed here for one night after a convention in London rather than drive back to devon tired. Good clean room nice layout. Staff friendly and cheerful, due to a mistake booking the room I shared with my brother had only one bed. My fault not the hotel. They tried really hard to find me a twin but as were full couldn't. I volunteered to sleep on floor (I have a bad back so I do this a lot at home anyway) they gave me plenty of bedding to make me comfortable big thank you there. Room was nice but only had two plugs bit tricky with all the gadgets we have today. Tv was a bit odd as the volume changed on its own every few seconds up a bit then down not much but enough to be distracting. Breakfast was good the beans were cold but everything else was value for money. All you can eat. Rooms were very sound proof, plains all most seem to go directly over the hotel in car park really loud but in room you cant hear a peep. Shame about the kids that were running in the halls but thats down to the parents not the hotel. Will seriously consider returning again. Thank you for the stay.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Been to Travelodge Heathrow Central? Share your experiences!