“Suitable for elderly lady travelling alone.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Heathrow Central

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hounslow
Prices are for rooms, adults
Travelodge Heathrow Central
Save Saved
You added Travelodge Heathrow Central to your Saves list
700 Bath Road | Hertz House, Hounslow TW5 9SW, England   |
Ranked #7 of 22 hotels in Hounslow
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Suitable for elderly lady travelling alone.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I have used this Travelodge several times when flying out of Heathrow .
The hotel has always been clean and well maintained. I travel on my own but always feel secure there.staff are polite, friendly and helpful.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

330 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Stayed here for one night after a convention in London rather than drive back to devon tired. Good clean room nice layout. Staff friendly and cheerful, due to a mistake booking the room I shared with my brother had only one bed. My fault not the hotel. They tried really hard to find me a twin but as were full couldn't. I volunteered to sleep on floor (I have a bad back so I do this a lot at home anyway) they gave me plenty of bedding to make me comfortable big thank you there. Room was nice but only had two plugs bit tricky with all the gadgets we have today. Tv was a bit odd as the volume changed on its own every few seconds up a bit then down not much but enough to be distracting. Breakfast was good the beans were cold but everything else was value for money. All you can eat. Rooms were very sound proof, plains all most seem to go directly over the hotel in car park really loud but in room you cant hear a peep. Shame about the kids that were running in the halls but thats down to the parents not the hotel. Will seriously consider returning again. Thank you for the stay.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Dorset, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Rooms-clean, tidy and quiet. Staff polite and friendly. Willing to help. Ideally situated for buses, and food good, although the portions could have been a little larger when served in the evenings. Bed was the most comfortable my wife & I have slept in, compared with other hotels.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Concord, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

The bed was comfortable, the price was low, and it's close to Heathrow. I was there for one night so I could catch a plane in the morning and I had everything I needed. My only major complaint is that the elevators are tiny (could only fit three people and three suitcases, but only if you all squished together). There was never any room in the elevators and I waited for 6 elevator cars before I decided to just take the stairs. For a hotel near an airport you'd think they'd have something big enough to accommodate multiple passengers with multiple pieces of baggage. Despite the tiny elevator, I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Worcester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Considering how close this hotel is to Heathrow, it is excellent value for money. Basic but clean and not hugely noisy considering its on the flight path. It's a bit further out than the strip of hotels for Heathrow but still on the bus route. Reasonable parking charges. We decided to get a taxi direct to terminal which was as cheap as the shuttle and a lot more convenient. Reasonable meals in restaurant. Rooms were seriously cheap at £25 each.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Guildford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed at this hotel last year but had a very bad experience due to room being very filthy. This time (Sunday 17th) we had no other choice than to book this hotel as others were fully booked, but I can say management are obviously doing a good job, lovely staff, room very clean & breakfast A*. I'm normally quiet fussy when it comes to food, but breakfast cooked at this hotel was great, all hot & being filled regularly. I think it was the chef 'Sonya' she personally came to our table to ask if we are enjoying the food. Very polite. Will definitely be returning again. Thank you

Cherry x

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
wales, UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed the one night. Rooms refurbished and a nice standard. Parking £7:50 for 24 hrs. Cafe ok and not overly priced, slow bar service as girl on her own (labour cuts I imagine). Food ok but starters with mains???
Does what it says on tin

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Travelodge Heathrow Central? Share your experiences!