“Great food; great coffee; lovely staff” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vegetarian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Sheffield, UK
“Great food; great coffee; lovely staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

What a lovely little place! It looks very modest from the outside (if I hadn't been specifically looking for it I might not have even noticed it) but inside is a wonderful surprise; & then there is a glorious garden to sit in on a sunny day. Coffee is great - the barrista is known for the various patterns he creates in the milk. There were a multitude of main meals to choose from. I had asparagus flan whilst my girlfriend had a herby cheese jack - both delicious. We had trouble choosing a dessert from the extensive range & ended up sharing 3 between the two of us! The staff were very cheerful & polite. It's a shame I don't live closer as I'd visit every week!

• Visited June 2013

England
“Fantastic service and gorgeous food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I love this place and so do 3 of my non veggie family members! It is a hidden gem in Bridlington and I look forward to my next visit! They used to have a mobile van at Bempton cliff and I couldn't stop raving about it! Thank goodness they are still in business. The desserts are scrummy and portions generous. Fantastic place for veggies, vegans and of course meat eaters! My husband loves the bean burgers and on his first try (he normally puts up with veggie food) he went back fr another! The owners are very accommodating and go out of their way to look after you. Would highly recommend to anyone visiting the area - wish I lived closer!

• Visited August 2012
“veggie heaven”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Just found this place and I'm really glad I did, I am a veggie with the occasional fish dish which i often have due to lack of vegetarian options, but not here, here it is very good

Visited March 2013
Bridlington, United Kingdom
“Lovely find - ideal for veggies”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I'm not a veggie but my friend is and its refreshing to see some options for her. The food service and setting was all great. Recommended.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bridlington, United Kingdom
“Wonderful veggie cafe with excellent coffee ...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

A family run veggie cafe. Everything possible is organic and the portions are huge. Fabulous bread baked daily on the premises. Sweets to die for ... Oh and a lovely sheltered garden for those sunny days.
The family always have a warm and cheerful welcome for everyone, customers old and new.
I am a regular and I have to say - it is always a pleasure!

• Visited August 2012