I don't know where to start. If you look at my reviews you will see I like to support our hoteliers and give mostly good reviews. Look at the first picture of a chair and ask if that would be acceptable in your room that you were paying £110.00 w/o breakfast for. ( supposedly reduced from £500.00/ night, yea pull the other one). The hotel is set in a beautiful area, right next to the Thames. In fairness the restaurant, reception and and public areas have been refurbished, but please don't expect me pay for a room like that. £50.00 would have been a fair price!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in an idyllic location, The Swan at Streatley on the banks of the river Thames in the picturesque Berkshire village of Streatley, has been welcoming guests since the 1700's. With 39 bedrooms and suites, a newly renovated Riverside Restaurant and a relaxed bar and terrace along with The Gym and Beauty Rooms, The Swan is a place to relax, socialise, eat great food and enjoy the river and countryside. Guests and locals can also enjoy the Boat House Cafe & Deli (see our separate listing) offering British artisan produce and light refreshments. The hotel also offers conference and banqueting facilities and remains one of the most popular scenic locations for weddings in Berkshire and Oxfordshire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Swan at Streatley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swan At Streatley Hotel Streatley On Thames
- Swan At Streatley On Thames
- Swan Streatley Hotel