This was my first time in a Premier Inn and I spent three nights here on business. The check in procedure was efficient and friendly and I had a lovely room with a view of a tree. Huge comfy bed, tea and coffee, good bathroom all contributed towards a pleasant stay. The receptionist arranged taxis for me, always had a smile and was very professional at all times. There are vending machines in the foyer if you need a late night snack but the attached restaurant was good. The menu catered for all tastes and the only reason I am not giving it a 5 is because I think the kitchen may operate out of a freezer. That said, it was an absolutely great place for a quick stay and the breakfast was excellent. I especially liked that it had some character of its own and was not some soulless new build. The location is quiet and yet within walking distance of the station. All in all - a thumbs up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in the centre of Stockport within walking distance from the historic markets and attractions with scenic views of the old town. Situated with superb links to motorways, train station, bus station and Manchester Airport. The hotel is ideal for both business and leisure and is a favorite for travellers visiting Manchester and the Pennine trails. The hotel has everything you would expect incredibly comfy beds, an onsite restaurant and a large complimentary car park which has access for buses & coaches making it an ideal destination for large groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Stockport Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Stockport Central Hotel Stockport
- Premier Inn Stockport Central Greater Manchester