“Great food at great prices” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, International, British
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The North of Englands ONLY Elvis Presley Themed Restaurant
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great food at great prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Just been to elvis's kitchen with my wife,mum,sister and 3 kids,would definitely go back again, extensive menu so great if going with mixed age group. Roast dinner was great , kids meals excellent value. Cheesecake the best ever!!! Excellent theming and I am not a massive fan of elvis, been done out really well!! Would like to visit when live music on!! Give it a go!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

manchester
“Worth a visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

We really like it at elvis'. We have been here several times and cannot see why the place has been reviewed so badly. The only thing I would change is the portion sizes which are far too big, and over face me, but I imagine that is why a lot of people like it, and after all it is an American restaurant. The chef is an ex winner of masterchef and we ave never ad an issue with the food lacking flavour. It is great for groups but just as good for couples/families too.

Visited May 2013
Stockport, United Kingdom
“Excellent evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Being an Elvis fan I loved the memorabilia on display in this restaurant and Elvis music playing even in the loos was an added bonus. It was our first visit to the restaurant and we were welcomed by Dyan, the lady that owns the restaurant along with her husband who is also apparently the chef.
Dyan was lovely and friendly and even lent me her glasses when I realised that I had forgotten mine and was struggling to read the menu. During conversation it was mentioned that it was my husband's birthday the next day and after the meal Dyan offered him another drink but when he said he was driving, she brought him some key lime pie as she had overheard him say that this was his favourite. Dyan and the gentleman that was serving behind the bar came over with the pie and sang Happy Birthday to him. We thought this was a very nice personal touch.

The meal was really good; I had the lamb chops as a starter which were really tasty, my husband had the black pudding and really enjoyed it. For main course we both went for burgers which did not disappoint. The portions are big but then you only have to eat what you want and rather than be overfaced I just asked for the burger without the bun, no chips and just salad. This worked for me and I really enjoyed my meal.
I would recommend you giving this restaurant a try; particularly if you are an Elvis fan.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Hugely disappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

A group of us ate here and were really disappointed. One of the starters arrived stone cold and when we sent it back we didn't get an apology. Mains were dry, bland and partly cold. Portions are big but none of us wanted to finish them as they were so lacking in flavour. Seems popular with parties and big groups but not somewhere we'll be going back to

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
manchester
“excellent food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Called after a long day at work on a Wednesday night and we are already planning a return visit with friends and relatives, perhaps when live music is on too.
What a gem of a place offering excellent quality food and very friendly service. We are not massive elvis fans but somehow this didnt matter and we loved the place. nothing to fault here and loved the quality food.

• Visited April 2013