“My kind of place” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Stockport, United Kingdom
“My kind of place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

Was told about this little restaurant by friends as I love Thai food and I was absolutely delighted with both the quality of the food and service I received by the very friendly staff. As you take your own alcoholic drinks it was great that I could take my own favorite wine (added benefit). Yes it is small but that just makes it more personable, I will be visiting again very soon and very regularly.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Not quite the same as it used to be”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

Visited here several times in the past and have generally enjoyed it. Went on Friday with Freinds and although it was good, the service wasn't as good as it has been. We ordered the set menu and have generally changed one of the dishes- stir fried beef for our favourite green curry...however you can't do this now 'coz the chef gets confused'. I said we'd happily pay an extra charge, but nope it wouldn't be done. I found this a bit bizarre - how does the chef go on when people order from the main a'la carte menu?? Food was good, but didn't enjoy it quite as much as we possibly could have

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lancaster
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

This little restaurant should be given a lot more publicity than it has..

I went with my partner after hearing good reports through friends and colleagues, the food was sensational, fresh and the staff were very friendly and polite.

We had a really nice meal and left very full!

All for a very reasonable price!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Terrible service letting the food down”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

The food itself was good however portion size's have been reduced from my previous visit, drinks are mega expensive charging city centre prices 1.90 for half a coke with no ice, 2.90 for a bottle of chang, service was awful no collection of plates after we had finished, no offer to see desert menu or coffee, surrondings are vary basic for the high prices they are charging.

• Visited November 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Reet up my street is this!x”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Gotta say I'm glad I tried it before reading some ov these negative but also good reviews! But we all got different taste. I thought the food was actually really nice, yeah think it is small but for family run business it's reet up my street! Defo goin again, just wanna say cheers to chef at Thai pad, and bigger cheers to ur lad... Ben u also get 10/10, star u r... Lol just for puttin up with us girls. We defo goin again. I say those who not tried Thai, don't be shy.... N give it a try lol xx