Excellent value, especially if using advance saver, we could have had an extra night free too as it was over the weekend. Friendly, helpful staff, nice quiet room at the back, good size room. This is a Toby Carvery so if you don't want to eat out there is food always available. Continental breakfast included in price which is perfectly adequate. On a main bus route if you want to go into Manchester without the trouble of parking.
- Also Known As:
- Innkeeper`s Lodge Stockport Hotel Stockport
- Innkeeper`s Lodge Stockport Hotel
- Innkeeper's Lodge Stockport, Heaton Chapel Greater Manchester
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heaton Chapel lodge offers quality budget accommodation right on the doorstep of Stockport and Manchester. It's a good base for visits to Manchester Conference Centre, or if you simply want to make the most of this vibrant part of the country.There's so much to do in the area, you'll be spoilt for choice. Stockport is blessed with some real hidden gems, including the stunning medieval Bramall Hall, the beautifully preserved tunnels of the Stockport air-raid shelters and the intriguing Hat Museum. Manchester needs little introduction, as it's famous for its prolific music scene, buzzing nightlife, world class shopping and two celebrated football teams. Further afield you can visit Cheadle, the scenic Cheshire Plain and the sweeping hills of the Peak District.All of these attractions are within striking distance, but you'll find great food just next door at Toby Carvery. So if you're a fan of freshly roasted joints and seasonal vegetables, you're in for a treat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge Stockport, Heaton Chapel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.