“Lovely” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Lovely”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

A large party of family and friends went on the 6th March & the pizza & pasta was among the tastiest ive had - great service in a really nice environment ... great prices and they have a bar as well...

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Not bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

After years of saying we must try Saporito we finally managed to dine there. It was a Saturday evening last minute decision, we were accepted and seated straight away 3 adults 3 children, the service was faultless and the food was nice, a little mishap with my spaghetti which was solved without fuss and all the children enjoyed their food as did the other adults. The overall experience was not bad but not great, will probably dine there again to give it a second chance.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“not as it used to be”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

I used to love this place, my son celebrated his 21st there, that's how much we liked it, but after Saturday i'm not so sure. we went for a belated valentines meal. I was really excited planned my meal out because i'm a regular I knew exactly what I was having.
I ordered garlic mushrooms, these used to be gorgeous, loads of garlic, but they were a total let down, the garlic bread with cheese had never seen garlic, it was more like a cheese pizza. The lasagne well what can I say M&S do a better lasagne. I was totally disappointed, I said to my partner its not the same in here maybe they have a different chef.
we ordered lemon cheesecake this was edible but it wasn't the best.
I hope the owner reads this and sorts it out, your letting your standards slip. The owner is such a lovely man its a shame.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Really good food, amazing service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Visited here with my family early evening. The staff were amazing, nothing was too much trouble. Food was exceptional. Fairly priced. Will definitely be back soon.

Visited February 2014
“poor”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

I suppose this could be said to have old style Italian charm.But service poor an confused..As for food I ordered pizza an to be honest could have got better in super market shame

• Visited January 2014