“Top quality” 5 of 5 stars

Description: AUTHENTIC TURKISH CUISINE
Bury, United Kingdom
“Top quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

The food was of excellent quality and this included a grill selection, vegetarian option and children's meals. The service was fast and friendly, while the surroundings were clean and in good taste. Great place to go to for an early evening family meal

bibi0220, General Manager at Istanbul Grill Prestwich, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Dear Guest,
Many thanks for your kind review. I am pleased to read it.

manchester
“Consistently hits the spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

We are eating here on a regular basis; food is always very good, staff can't do enough for small children, and- weekdays- the lunch menu is £7 for two courses. There is now a baby changing table in the disabled toilet; thank you, Istanbul Grill!

Visited February 2014
Dear Guest,
Many thanks for your nice comments, glad you find baby changing unit useful
Bayram.
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Excellent food, friendly staff , good atmosphere the place to go!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

I went here with my friend last Saturday and we have a brilliant evening. My friend is a vegetarian and had the moussaka she loved it , and unlike many restaurants she struggled to chose due to the wide variety of veggie dishes, I love meat and again was spoilt for choice, in the end I opted for the Istanbul beyti,the meat was tasty and tender and just hoe I like it. We had a very friendly waiter that attended to all our needs and could have done any more to make us feel welcome, love this place, will defiantly be back.
P.s we love the booths

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
dear Guest,
Many thanks for your lovely review, I am glad you liked the new decor and booth areas.
“Great night out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

Had a fantastick meal
Apertizers were so fresh and crisp just perfect
fabulas juicy suculant meat.
my freinds cant wait to return
new decor has refreshed.the place a treat the staff were superb and attentive.
I have read other reports on here and cannot understand why some people claim to have a bad experience and dont bring it to attention of staff at the time I mean this is a really good restaurant the staff are lovley and I have eaten here for 3 years

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dear Guest,
Many thanks for your lovely comments. Pleased to hear that you have been a long term customers.
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Never Again, Keep away.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

After just moving to Prestwich and seeing this was the number 1 restaurant, I thought I'd give it a try....BIG mistake! From walking in and waiting to be acknowledged by staff it was all down hill.
The food was all the same: DRY salad, BLAND rice, DRY meat, AWFUL service, NO smiles.
If this is number 1 in Prestwich, I'm worried!!!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Dear Guest,
There is no great information about any particular incident in details, if it was me in your shoes i would bring these issues to the staffs attention immediately. Normally any issues we can often resolve it there and then and rectify the situation. We never had a serious complaint like this one brought to our attention, not only around the dates you wrote this review.but in the history of our restaurant ? Therefore I am sorry but I can not make any comments without more information.