“nice restaurant good staff” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Doing business
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: AUTHENTIC TURKISH CUISINE
manchester
“nice restaurant good staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

i went here for lunch on a saturday afternoon, it was very quiet but perfect for me so my child could make as muich noise and mess as she wanted without me feeling like i had to apologise every 2 mins. the food was good quality, my party chose from the set menu. the staff were friendly and helpful and it felt like a nice family restaurant.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
bibi0220, Manager at Istanbul Grill Prestwich, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Many thanks for your review, glad to hear that you have caught us in a quite day which worked out well for you and your kids. Normally our lunch hours are packed and good value for money.
Great fantastic story and review
Byrom

“oops should have done it earlier”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here loads of times with work but have only just got round to taking the wife needless to say I got earache all the way home
the food yet again failed to disappoint both myself and the wife thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it from fantastic food to friendly service and great value
now I have to write a list of other places I've been and not taken her yet
it's impossible to actually recommend anything because its all equally as good

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Dear Guest
What a fantastic review with the wife story. Sorry but I am going to be in your wife's side for not taking her out enough while you are enjoying your visits to Istanbul Restaurant and other places. What a fantastic story, look forward to see you soon
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I have visited Istanbul Grill many times this Year. Each time the food has been fantastic! I order the mixed grill £14.95 pp every time I visit. Great place to take your friends or partner. We'll worth the money. The lunch menus are also fantastic And well worth the money. I will be returning very soon! Thank you

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dear Guest
I am really pleased to hear that you have addicted to our mixed grill, to be honest after all these years having it, still it is one of my favorite dishes in the menu too. Fantastic review.
Many thanks
Bury, United Kingdom
“Can't fault it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I ate here recently with my wife as we'd seen the lunch menu advertised elsewhere and thought we'd try it out. I have to say that we were not disappointed, it was priced reasonably and the choice was a lot better than other lunch menus on offer near by. It was comfortable and well presented inside as well as feeling cosy.I asked for a combination of two of the choices on offer and this was catered for with no fuss or bother, my starter was the lamb ribs which were superb, the lamb was the tastiest I've had in a very long time. We followed with coffee and deserts and at no time felt rushed or hurried. This is as good as a lunch menu gets and we will be returning soon to see what the full menu has to offer, very pleased and impressed.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
bibi0220, Manager at Istanbul Grill Prestwich, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Dear Guest
I am so pleased to read your comments,You are welcome to try it other dishes as well any time.
It is very nice to hear that our customers are very happy with our standards and quality of our dishes.
Look forward to hear from you soon
Manchester, United Kingdom
“As Good as Ever”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

I have eaten here perhaps a dozen times now. This week we took my younger son and his girlfriend home for Easter from Uni. As usual the staff were attentive, the chosen starters arrived quickly and the main courses arrived after a suitable time to rest. Between us we had the feta cheese parcels, calamari and Hellumi [their spelling not mine] - all delicious fresh and hot. For the main course we had shish kebab, chicken kebab, prawn kebab and Halibut. I managed to taste them all -:) and can report that they were all delicious. 3 starters, 4 main courses , 3 pints and 2 soft drinks came to £80.25. The restaurant was half full early on Thursday evening. In my experience booking is essential on Friday's and especially Saturdays [despite the competition close by]. I will be back.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dear Guest
I am pleased to hear that you have been to our restaurant a dozen of times and each time was as good as ever for you.
Many thanks for your lovely comments