“greatfood” 5 of 5 stars

Description: AUTHENTIC TURKISH CUISINE
manchester
“greatfood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

This is my new favourite restaurant.I have been 3 times and each time the food was absolutly fabulous.Cant wait go again.Just 1 sugesstion,it would be great if they gave after 8 mints with the coffe,just to make the evening perfect.
Karen from Atherton.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
bibi0220, Manager at Istanbul Grill Prestwich, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Hi there
I am glad to hear that you have really enjoyed all your visits to Istanbul Prestwich. We have listened your comments and we are now serving every coffee or hot drink with after eight. Many thanks for your suggestions
Kind Regards

88% Recommend
MANCHESTER
“Good Again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

We went here for Valentines night , This restaurant is very local to us .
Menu for the night was £19.95 for three courses , plenty to eat and good service .
Staff very friendly and Restaurant well set out and not crowded at all as we went for the 9 o 'clock sitting .
Food again good nice Efes beer and Turkish wine .
Certainly would recommend and will be going back .

Hello there
I am really pleased to read your kind comments and how much you have enjoyed your evening.
Many thanks
Regards
“Absolutely Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Best restaurant in prestwich by far! never fails to disappoint and the service is excellent!
We went tonight which was valentines day and the menu was reasonable along with the price! I had hummus starter with delicious warm pitta bread, istanbul chicken for my main and ice cream to finish. I left feeling full up and very satisfied. The restaurant has a peaceful, friendly atmosphere and the staff are extremely pleasant and helpful.
I completely recommend this restaurant to anyone who loves greek food...
Try it! you wont be disappointed!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hi there
What a lovely comments, I am really pleased to read about your comments, it has brought smile to my face.
Many thanks
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I've been going to the Cafe Istanbul in Manchester for many years, and have always loved it, but Prestwich is more accessible for me and as soon as I heard about the Istanbul Grill I wanted to give it a go.

The food was delicious and portion sizes were generous, altogether it was a great meal. Unlike other reviewers, I couldn't find anything to fault with the service or ambience either.

We started off with the mixed meze, which was more than generous and very tasty. The selection was typical as for the Cafe Istanbul, with falafel, stuffed vine leaves, humus, tabule, spicy sausage, a filo and feta parcel and much more, all served with warm pita bread. Each bit was a delight. Mains of shish kebab with rice and salad were also delicious and full of flavour.

I couldn't fault the food at all and can't wait to go back and try something else off the menu!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
bibi0220, Manager at Istanbul Grill Prestwich, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
Hello dear,
I am really pleased to hear that you are a Turkish food lover, you sound understand the quality of the Istanbul dishes in dept. I am thrilled to hear that you have enjoyed your evening to the full.
Kind Regards
manchestter
“Lovely good and excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

Just had a wonderful meal .My meze was excellent as was my wifes.I had a lovely piece of halibut with potatoes and veg.
My wife had a donor kebab which was also excellent.
Byrom the owner came for a chat and to see if everything was ok which it was.
Will certainly go again excellent value.
12 February 2013

• 5 of 5 stars Food
bibi0220, Owner at Istanbul Grill Prestwich, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Hi there
I am very pleased to hear that you have thoroughly enjoyed your visit, I remember talking to you, thank you for your kind comments.
Regards