“Great party for my 9 year old son!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Manchester Paintball Arena

Manchester Paintball Arena
Lower Ground Floor, Nile Mill B | Fields New Road, Chadderton, Oldham OL9 8NH, England
+44 161 626 2642
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 9 Activities in Oldham
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: The closest all weather paintball site to Manchester city centre.Voted the best paintballing site in Manchester by tripadvisor users, every year since 2008!! Manchester Paintball Arena has the largest indoor paintball game zone in the northwest which is officaily given accredited status by the UKPSF. Situated in a 19th century cotton mill basement. An eerie atmosphere sets the scene as the paintball guns echo, UV lighting effects add to the drama which will unfold during your unique paintballing experience in manchester. An intense environment with game play to match, the bunkers are specifically designed for high action combat. Paintball in an urban setting with thick brick walls, rescue your comrade from the car wreck, Only the brave will venture in our famous alleyway, which is not for the fait of heart.Open seven days a week for advance bookings 9am till 11:00pm all year round, and less than two minutes drive from Manchester's M60 motorway, with private parking for 40 cars and 3 coaches makes this the most accessible paintballing in Manchester. We now offer Low-Impact paintball for 10 years plus and Laser-Tag for 7 years upwards.
Oldham, United Kingdom
“Great party for my 9 year old son!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

We had a party formy soon to be 9 year old son and 11 of his friends. They all had an excellent time- helped Mike our marshal who was friendly with the kids and who did a good job all round. It costs quite a lot £15.99 per child but would have to say was probably worth it as the kids were fully entertained for 1:45 mins and we then had use of the party room for another 30 mins +. Thanks Mike

Visited November 2013
RickPaintball, Manager at Manchester Paintball Arena, responded to this review, December 8, 2013
Thanks for your review. Yes on face value our parties might seem expensive, but we are actually the cheapest Laser Tag site in Greater Manchester when you compare "like for like quotes", as all our Laser Quest parties are private sessions. The whole arena for your exclusive use!

Readers of this review please note, this was a Laser Tag party. Low-impact paintball minimum age is 10 years, normal paintball min age is 11 years.

WARRINGTON
“Well organised, brilliant staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

I had booked at Firepower Paintball near Bolton for my son's birthday. I had paid a deposit on line but when we got to the site it was all closed up, we had been conned! My son and his friends were devastated. I Telephoned Manchester Paintball Arena and asked if they could help and they were brilliant. They told us to go over as a game was soon to start and it was the best thing we did. The staff were fantastic with the kids and they had a great time. I was also impressed with how the games were organised and the professionalism of the staff. We couldn't have asked for a better paintball venue and I would certainly recommend it. They also emailed photos from the day, thanks guys you were great!

Littleborough, United Kingdom
“Paintball Birthday Party”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Five youngsters aged 12 to 15 and one mum all had a brilliant time - you could tell by how fast and loud they were talking when they came out of the games. The party set-up is far from perfect, but the boys didn't care, the pizza was delicious and we took our own cake. We were well looked after and staff were friendly and safety-conscious. Bruises were shown off like trophies.

Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“Awesome stag event”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Firstly the safety briefing was top notch. Safety was paramount. Had a no nonesense attitude. Rules explained thoroughly. Different game types. Very fun experience. Highly recommended for anyone planning a stag/birthday event. As I was the stag had to be put up in front of a firing squad, which was fun but painful. Had my own safety briefing and extra safety gear for this bit. I was easy target throughout all games as I was in a chicken suit. Other fancy dress hire available like hulk, Jedi and so on. Very enjoyable day out with the lads. Defo be doing it again in the future.

“Best experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

I went for my 21st with a gr oup of friends a few of us were very nervous but Wayne and Cid (you got your mention :)) were very friendly and made you feel comfortable. Had a amazing time didn't want to leave, the safety is 100% so if you get hurt its your own fault they couldn't be any clearer with the safety briefing. Another bonus is before the 2nd game I was offered the automatic gun as it was for my birthday so I was very happy about that! I will be going again and became a member while I was there. Thanks cid and wayne :)