“Homecooked food such a great find!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 225 Restaurants in Bury
Cuisines: English
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Description: Opening Times: Sun-Thu 12-12; Fri-Sat 12-1amFood Served: Mon-Fri 12-2 & 5-8; Sat 12.30-3 & 5-8.30; Sun 12-7
Radcliffe, United Kingdom
“Homecooked food such a great find!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

I was asked by two colleagues to join them for a catch up lunch at the Black Bull. I have driven past it hundreds of times but this was the first time I have been inside. Our drinks promptly arrived and we ordered our food. It took a little wait but was worth it. My fish and chips were very good and both my colleages had the homemade pie which they agreed was excellent. We were too full for desserts but from what I could see people at other tables looked happy with their choices. I will be returning here with my family in the near future.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Excellent food, great service, will certainly be going again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

Quick and friendly service, the food was exceptional- very good choice on the menu and it came in no time! Would deffinetly recommend but make sure you book!

• Visited November 2013
“Worth a visit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Very nice pub with good food and friendly service. I am not a beer drinker but my dad very much enjoyed the cask ale. I have also been with my friends and everyone was very much satisfied. Keep up good work

• Visited September 2013
Bolton
“Brilliant food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Been for lunch today, very busy pub, was shown to a table and nothing was to much trouble for the staff. The food was brilliant we had roast beef and roast pork. Beautifully cooked. For pudding we had apple crumble and custard and sticky toffee pudding all home made and very tasty. Compliments to the chef. Will be recommending this pub to all our friends.

Visited November 2013
Bury, United Kingdom
“Another Great Meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

We recently ate at this lovely pub and are slowly working our way through the menu! Tried the beef sandwich for lunch today with stilton,gravy and salad it was lovely. Visited 3 times now with family and extended family to celebrate a birthday and the service and food has been great each time.

• Visited October 2013