“Imagination Street” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 17 things to do in Redditch
More attraction details
Owner description: Imagination Street, Redditch is a 20,000 square foot childrens play and party centre offering the finest levels of soft play equipment and unique childrens interactive activities. This is the biggest and best play area for many a mile and is unrivalled for its cleanliness, friendliness of the staff and quality of experience for adults and children alike.With free wi-fi, newspapers, comfy seats and also over 100 free parking spaces it is a great place to be.Imagination Street also is famous for it's parties with many different themes of parties delivered by a brilliant team of enthusiastic party staff.
Bromsgrove, United Kingdom
“Imagination Street”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

very good attraction for young children.. kinda fun for adults too! (especially considering recent bad weather) very reasonably priced and also, very helpful staff. Food menu quite good for adults, and children. Lots of space, large play area and large seating area so although quite busy did not feel crowded.

Visited January 2013

• Polish first
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Imagination Street, Redditch, well worth a visit !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

We have been to Imagination Street, Bromsgrove and enjoyed it but at the ages of 7 and 10 my two were getting a bit too big for play areas. I arranged to meet a friend from work at the new Imagination Street, Redditch over the christmas holiday and I was delighted with the new facility. There is loads to do for kids of all ages, from tiny toddlers to my two, my son loved the footie pitch and my daughter loved the slides, the staff were obviously new as it had only been open a couple of weeks, they were all polite and really helpful. There is no time limit to how long you can stay and there are plenty of seats for adults and families, I can definitely recommend both the hot chocolate and Imagination Street, Redditch. It was excellent value for money and it certainly tired my two out on a rainy afternoon in the school holidays !!

Visited December 2012
“Massive fun great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

We visited Imagination street in Redditch during the Christmas holidays to find something for the kids to do to escape the rain. They couldn't believe their eyes when they got there and saw the MASSIVE play frame! Although it was extremely busy we found a seat fairly easily. We had anticipated it being busy as it hasn't stopped raining for ages and knew there would be lots of children needing to let off steam! However we were served within a reasonable amount of time, the staff were all very friendly and polite ( the girl behind the counter offered to help carry my drinks and snacks to the table).
The children spent a good 2 and a half hours there and didn't want to leave-a fab addition to Redditch, would not hesitate to return

5 attraction reviews
“Fab place! Staff work hard!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I hired the place exclusively on Saturday 15th December for 92 kids and their parents and I must say I had no negative feedback from any parent ... Only positive!!
I found the experience very stress free, with the help and organisation of the management team beforehand. The staff worked hard, especially in the kitchen! We had to wait a little longer for food than normal, but when you have approx 60 adults descending on one place at exactly the same time (6pm) I didn't expect anything less! To be honest, I had a panini which was served with crisps and salad ..... And it was worth waiting for!!!
There are plenty of fantastic things about this venue:
It is in a lovely location, it has lots of parking (which I needed), it has a massive play area for the kids .... And the football at the top is such a great idea!! For the adults, there are plenty of sofas to sit on (not like in other places where you are literally diving on them when others leave!). If you fancy reading whilst there, they had plenty of magazines and newspapers.
Whilst we were there they had a problem with the security gate ..... So they put a member of staff on the gate, which I was extremely impressed with .... Obviously security is a high priority to them. This was only for about 5minutes and everything was sorted!
Overall, all the staff worked hard, they were very accommodating, the food was great, and most importantly the kids had an amazing time!!!!

Redditch
“Fantastic 5th Birthday Party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

My daughter had her 5th birthday at this soft play centre. What a fantastic time was had by all, kids and adults alike. The staff were fantastic and nothing was to much trouble for them. She had a Fomula One Party and the room for the food was amazing as was the food. Her friends loved putting on the racing suits and taking part in the excellently well orgainised Formual 1 racing. The soft play frame is probably the best I have ever seen. The party bags are brilliant, in a different league to other party's we have been to. Her words after the party was "that was the best party ever". This comment was mirrored by her little guests and their parents. I would recommend this excellent centre for parties and for a great place to visit.

Visited January 2013