“Excellent food as always” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #34 of 84 Restaurants in Redditch
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The best restaurant in Redditch without a shadow of a doubt! Why is it not listed already?
Redditch, United Kingdom
“Excellent food as always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012

I've been going to Redditch Spice for years now and I have never had a bad meal. Went out last night for my birthday and being a Friday it was very busy and we had a delay getting our table. Staff very apologetic and prepared our table as soon as they could. As always we all had a lovely meal. I like to have something different every time I go to an indian restaurant and take advice from staff. What was recommended for me was lovely. Its a great place for good food at good prices and being able to take your own drink is a bonus, and keeps the price of a meal out down. Hadn't been for a while, now I remember why I like it so much and will be visiting again soon.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Worcester
“Good honest food every time. Rated”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2012

Eaten here 30 times and never had a bad meal, or bad service, great place for a Friday night!

Redditch, United Kingdom
“The Best Indian Restaurant Ever - You Have to Try This Place!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2011

I last visited Redditch Spice in December 2011 with friends, although I have to admit I try to go as often as possible because the food, service and atmosphere is fantastic.
Although the food and service is excellent, the prices are unbeliveably reasonable and because you are allowed to take your own alcohol you can drink your favourite tipple without having to pay excessive restaurant prices!!
Every dish I have tried here has been amazing and the staff are very helpful at making recommendations and explaining the menu. My favourite starter however has to be Chicken Som Som.... I think I could live on this dish! My favourite main course is more tricky to choose because they are all excellent but I have to admit that their Chicken Biriyani is the best I've ever tasted. Add an excellent choice of side dishes and I have to admit I leave there very full but very happy every time.
I really can't recommend this place enough..... give it a go.... you won't be disappointed. Best to book though..... this place is very popular - not surprising really. A real gem!

• Visited December 2011
Cirencester, England, United Kingdom
“The ABSOLUTE BEST Indian Eatery in Redditch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2011

We held our small office Xmas Dinner here and were treated to exceptional food, service so brilliantly attentive that we could only wonder if they were mind readers.

To please everyone in a group is no easy option but they did. We ordered a wide variety of dishes, all arrived in a very short time and all were correct - despite us being a very disorganised bunch. Every dish was wonderful and all so fairly priced!

Having discovered this gem, through a colleague - we shall be back time and time again. Thanks so much, we had a great evening!

• Visited December 2011
redditch
“Dont bother”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

I had the misfortune to visit redditch spice on saturday 26/11/11 as part of a group10 and will certainly not be returning. We arrived on time gave our orders to the waiter and after having to ask our food was served 55 mins after we sat down and the wait was certainly not due to them cooking a large portion in fact most of the dishes seemed to be childrens portions. While some of us still had food in our mouths we were presented with the bill and as we were still hungry we asked for the sweet menu which was given very begrudgingly, we had 1 menu for 10 people, and when i tried to order the waiter was quite rude he screwed his nose up and said you want desserts as if it was wrong to do so even thouugh we were all orderingwe wereserved but asked to hurry up as they were busy and again got the bill before we were finished. i have never had such a rude waiter anywhere in the world and as such have no intentions of returning, we were celebrating a retirement had booked a table and did not feel at all welcome so if you do give it a try dont go hungry and be prepared to leave as soon as you put the last morsel of food in your mouth.

• Visited November 2011