Frankie & Benny's New York Italian Restaurant - Kidderminster
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Hagley, United Kingdom
“What a place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

My wife and I took our 2 boys. It was the youngest's 9th Birthday. Now, you might pay more than your average local but I strongly believe that you get what you pay for. Here's why....
The staff, and that's ALL staff were were amazing. The food was just incredible with me giving my compliments to the chef.
They brought our Son's cake from the kitchen and all the lights went out in the restaurant. Our Son's face beamed! A totally wonderful atmosphere enjoyed by us all.
I seriously can't recommend this place enough.
Service.... Second to none.
Food... Incredible
Staff.....Very friendly, adding that personal touch and know how to adapt to cater for YOU. There is a serious understanding of how to make customers happy here.
Already looking forward to our next visit. WELL DONE F&B! Keep it up!!!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Kidderminster, United Kingdom
“Well done F&B”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Visited F&B with 3 friends this week for breakfast, when I had the last but one mouthful I detected something hard in my mouth, my first thought was that I'd broken a tooth but it was either a small piece of glass or very hard plastic. I called the waitress over to point it out, she took it away and came back promptly to say it was being dealt with, she then arrived with a short questionaire about details of the problem. The manager, Gavin, then came to say how sorry he was, he'd been to see the chef in an effort to ascertain where the object had come from but couldn't identify where.
Overall the problem was dealt with promptly and courtiously and the immediate level of compensation was acceptable.
I wouldn't have any problem visiting again as this was (hopefully) a one off situation and wasn't necessarily their fault as the item could have been within the hollandaise sauce.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kidderminster, United Kingdom
“Lunch for 16”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

quick service, nice food, pleasant staff, we went at lunch time so the atmosphere was limited, but the overall event was fault free.

Visited December 2012
Cheshire
“Average experience - next time will eat elsewhere on the retail park instead”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I like the Frankie and Benny's chain, but our recent visit left me rather underwhelmed. Our waiter was not particularly welcoming or attentive and did make me feel sometimes as though we were being a nuisance by ordering or having requests!

My main - New York chicken - was tasty enough, but I was really disappointed in my dessert of East Coast sundae. Much is made of the new sundae range, but there was only a small scoop of ice-cream on top followed by a good inch of marshmallows in the middle (no sauce on those, so they were very dry) and some chocolate sauce and maltesers wallowing in the bottom. The marshmallows weren't doing anything for anyone and seemed only to be there as a space-filler.

On a positive note, the kids in our party were all given an activity pack which they enjoyed and the kids menu is good value and quality. Just a shame about the desserts and service!

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Stourport on Severn, United Kingdom
“Poor Service and Poorer Food!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

Waited ages to be given menus, and when we were sat down our table was dirty. After moving to another we ordered and I ordered Calzone, which was doughy and pretty empty. The salad garnish was rank and limp and the drinks we got were sickly and unpalatable.

Service was slow and grumpy - really disappointed with everything and won't be going back.

Visited August 2012

Travelers who viewed Frankie & Benny's New York Italian Restaurant - Kidderminster also viewed

Brierley Hill, West Midlands

Kidderminster, Worcestershire

Been to Frankie & Benny's New York Italian Restaurant - Kidderminster? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Frankie & Benny's New York Italian Restaurant - Kidderminster, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.