“I just inquired about booking two rooms and spoke with the NASTIEST woman!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Twin Pines Motel

Twin Pines Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Indiana
Twin Pines Motel
You added Twin Pines Motel to your Saves list
420 East Pike, Indiana, PA 15701   |
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Indiana
Charlotte, North Carolina
“I just inquired about booking two rooms and spoke with the NASTIEST woman!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2011

I just got off the phone with a woman (I assumed to be an owner) and inquired about booking two double rooms for four of my employees. This woman had the nerve to ask me if they spoke English and if they would have a Supervisor with them! (They are all caucasian - fyi) She then proceeded to tell me that companies will book rooms for their "workers" and when they get off work they will drink a bottle of tequila and trash the room! She also said that they come here and can't speak English and they have trouble communicating with them. I have never experienced anyone so prejudiced and rude in my entire life. I am not Latina and have nevered experienced anything like what this woman ranted on about. Good Luck to anyone who does decide to stay at this place! The nastiest human being on the planet will greet you at the door!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2011

Spent an extended weekend 8-11 through 8-14....a return visit for me. A lot of effort has been put into making this the simple, cozy place it is. Quiet nights, simple decore and great daily housekeeping (I swear they ironed the sheets one night.. no kidding!). You can pull-up a chair under the shade of the line of large, drooping Pine Trees and read a book all afternoon if you'd like. Close enough to downtown Indiana for a easy walk to resturants, a real authentic British Pub, load sof little shops...yet far enough away from it all that you'll get a peaceful night's sleep. Disregard the negative comments...of course this isn't the St. Regis, but if get the groove of the place, you'll leave well rested. Good value for the buck when compared to the other places in town. I'm going back next year. Mark

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Duncan, Oklahoma
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

The owner was nasty, mean, and even made jokes about us with friends right in front of us. Charged more then the website quoted. Stole our own belongings! Went in the minute we left our room to turn off air conditioner in 100 degree heat and it took FOREVER for her out-dated rooms to cool off. Dirty, nasty, and no coffee pot, no extension cords, and the microwave sat on the fridge with not a long enough cord! Unreal, over priced and we will NEVER EVER go anywhere near this place again!! At least Super 8 gives free breakfast, and already has coffee pots in room!

Room Tip: Get a room anywhere else!
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
girard
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2011

From the beginning I knew that this wasn't going to be a very friendly place!..I was in the process of booking a room for my hubby who travels alot..this owner/lady/receptionist was very quick and short about details concerning the motel. She didn't like questions and acted bothered with everything I asked. We are about 3 hrs. from that particular motel and new nothing about it..anyway booked a 11 day stay over the phone when my husband got there she only booked it for 7, we were told if you stay 5 nights you get 2 nights free...LIE..she charged my credit card for the whole stay. Refused to honor what she said when I booked it...her reply to my husband was, "I am sick of it all we are selling out"...clearly she is a loose cannon.

BE CAREFUL.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2010

We found the management of Twin Pines attentive to our needs and the facility itself quiet and comfortable. Rates in Indiana, PA, tend to be higher than other areas in our experience, but Twin Pines offered a quality product at a below market rate. The facility is decades old, but well maintained and effectively managed.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Marquette, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2010

The rooms themselves were clean and nice, and the location was great for my needs, but I will never go there again due to the service. I was made to feel like a nuisance the whole time I was there. The few questions I asked were received with near hostility. I don't know if I hit the proprietor on a bad week or what, but I'll find other places to spend my money in the future.

• Stayed September 2008, traveled on business
western pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2009

Great motel........clean clean! Great Price. Kind of like a 1940's "autoport"

Stay here all the time when in Indiana, pA

Been to Twin Pines Motel? Share your experiences!