“Exceptional HamptonInn” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 7 hotels in Indiana
Midlothian, United States
“Exceptional HamptonInn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I am a Hampton Inn fan, a regular. The Indiana PA facility was staffed with friendly well-trained professionals and all details were looked after. Fitness room was well equipped and clean. Great desk and technology in the very clean room. Paper in the business room printer, connected to a fast computer. The breakfast experience was the best I've had. the hot water for tea was hot at a 3 PM check-in. Check-in and departure were very efficient.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

153 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
San Diego, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for an extended 9 day business trip. This hotel had everything I look for in a hotel: Comfortable bed, great complimentary breakfasts (not just a continental breakfast), spotless and clean rooms and a great staff. The pool and jacuzzi were a plus too.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

York, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

We normally stay at a different hotel when in Indiana Pa., but we decided to try somewhere new. I'm glad we did. My husband & I enjoyed our stay. the room was large & the bed was vey comfortable. I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel & our room. The breakfast is the typical hotel free breakfast so not much to speak of. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Akron, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

The room itself was clean and comfortable - the front desk staff efficient and friendly at check-in. If you are lucky enough to be placed facing the rear of the hotel, you overlook a never-ending corn field which means no parking lot, traffic, noise or light! As always with Hampton Inn & Suites - a great sleep experience and efficient departure.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Ohio, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

My only complaint was minor. The breakfast eggs were barely warm. Otherwise, it was a good stay. Overall, much nicer, quieter and cleaner then the hotel I previously used (Holiday Inn). I appreciate the quality and appearance of furniture. The bed and pillows were excellent.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Erie, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

My last two stays had the same problem in two different rooms. The tub drain worked very slowly so the tub filled up with dirty water as I took a shower. I complained about it when we checked out the first time but wasn't offered a discount. The hotel attendant was too busy the second time we checked out to ask us how we enjoyed our stay. I can't believe we were the only ones who complained about this so I give them a low score on service and rooms.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Our son is a student at IUP and this was our first visit to the area. I was relieved to find a Hilton product (Hampton Inn) for our stay. We have always found any of the Hilton family of hotels to exceed our expectations and the Hampton Inn Indiana was no exception. The hotel is conveniently located a short drive off US422 and close to shopping, restaurants and IUP. The front desk staff was friendly and eager to be sure we had everything we needed. The hotel in general and our room specifically was clean and comfortable. (They even wash the duvet covers prior to each new guest.) We rented a two queen bed room which was very nice though a little small. With the exception of the desk there was no additional seating or area to lounge other than the beds, which were pretty close together. Overall, this wasn't a huge problem since it was a short visit but if we had stayed for several days or actually had four people in that room, things would have been more challenging. The hotel does offer a very nice free breakfast in the morning, coffee and cookie throughout the day and free wi-fi. (These may seem like standard amenities any more but I have stayed in several hotels this past year that did not offer them so they rank on my list.) We are really happy with the Hampton Inn Indiana and will definitely be staying there again in the future when we visit our son.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Indiana? Share your experiences!