Came to Indiana to accompany my son for IUP's orientation. Hampton Inn was already booked. This Holiday Inn sufficed, but it was nothing special and was a bit odd. They recommended that I park in the back of the building to reach my room, but then it was so darned hard to find my room once I entered that way -- signs didn't clearly direct me to my room which was actually in the atrium, not along that back hallway. It was better for a woman traveling alone to park in the front, pass through the lobby and through the atrium to my room.
Atrium/pool area was oddly quiet -- NOONE passing through or using that space both days that I was there. Whole place felt oddly dated, as you could see that it had once been a motel with outside rooms/parking, converted to an interior hotel. Atrium/pool area need to be updated. Room was fine, though.
Wish they offered an included breakfast in the morning as so many hotels do now.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Indiana Hotel Indiana
- Holiday Inn Indiana Hotel
- Indiana Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Hotel Indiana Pennsylvania. Conveniently located at the intersection of Routes 422 and 119, the Holiday Inn Indiana is only one mile from Indiana University of Pennsylvania. The Holiday Inn Indiana provides the surroundings and hospitality to make your stay a memorable one. Harrigan's Restaurant offers a casual atmosphere and delectable menu of classic American cuisine. Enjoy a favorite drink and snack in Harrigan's Lounge.158 beautifully appointed guest rooms and a suite featuring free wireless high speed Internet access. The indoor recreation center atrium offers areas such as an indoor pool and a game room. Free parking is available.The Indiana Holiday Inn is conveniently located close to: Gorell Enterprises, Halliburton, Superior Well, Chestnut Ridge and Tom's Run Golf Course, VFW Golf Course, Jimmy Stewart Museum, Challenger Raceway, Yellow Creek and Blue Spruce State Parks, Saltsburg Canal and Smicksburg Amish Village and Windgate Vineyards. For events, our experienced staff will go the distance with a 10,000 square feet Woodland Ballroom of function space for banquets, receptions and meetings, for groups up to 450. Four distinctive meeting rooms (combine to form the Woodland Ballroom); two state of the art boardrooms (each seating 10); Tropical courtyard/ patio; catering services; and A/V equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Indiana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.