“Good food and excellent valu for money.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: English
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: DY12 2AP
North Wales
“Good food and excellent valu for money.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

We visited on a Wednesday night after reading the reviews on Trip advisor and we weren't disappointed. The Mulberry is tucked away down an alleyway and looks at first like a little house but don't be put off - go on in you won't be sorry. Food was excellent with 3 courses for £19.99 (although I should say 4 courses as we were offered another sweet from the trolley and I was so upset that I couldn't manage another one as I was spoilt for choice but the meal was so delicious and filling I couldn't eat another thing) Next time we are on holiday in Bewdley we will be back!

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Kent, United Kingdom
“Didn't disappoint”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

We visited the Mulberry on Sunday 31st March for a family birthday.Lovely atmosphere,warm and welcoming.Food was delicious and made a change from the usual pub food.Sweet trolley didn't disappoint !

• Visited March 2013
Shropshire, UK
“Perfect for a romantic meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

We ate here for our 5th wedding anniversary and our first night out without our new baby girl. The atmosphere is lovely, lots of exposed brickwork and candles everywhere. The waitress was lovely and the food was outstanding. The menu was interesting, with enough choice to suit everyone, but not too much. We went for the 5 courses and weren't disappointed. The pudding trolley is really something special, laden with homemade puddings, and yes seconds are welcomed! The cheeseboard was delicious as well. My only very small criticism was that it was a little bit chilly in there, due to the age of the building and the decor I expect, but I wouldn't hesitate to go back. Overall it was a really lovely experience.

• Visited March 2013
west midlands
“Mothers Day wonderful family experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

We have had a wonderful mothers day meal at Mulberrys. My husband and I also took our soon to be 3 year old twin girls. From the moment we arrived nothing was too much trouble; cushions were provided for the girls to sit on, the main meal was sliced into small pieces for our girls in the kitchen before being brought out to the table and the staff checking on the girls to make sure they were ok made mothering sunday a wonderful experience. After visiting Mulberrys as a couple and now a family we can't recommend this little hidden gem highly enough!!!

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Now for something completely different !!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I wanted something 'different' for a valentines night. Not the usual chain restaurant and food. I read Tripadviser reviews on the Mulberry and decided to go for it.
It's small, tucked away, has a few cobwebs about, and the most important thing - GOOD FOOD.
Which are all reasons for going there again. Yes, it's dated etc, but it's unique and friendly and rather a nice change from all those identical 'chain' restaurants where the only thing you need to know in the kitchen is how to work a microwave.
We enjoyed the no rush system they still use, the two desserts, the little chat with our waitress.
We hope next time it's as good, because I'm sure there will be one !

• Visited February 2013