“Birthday Lunch” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
New Brighton, United Kingdom
“Birthday Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Have been here twice now, once with friends from work and once with my teenage Son. Excellent food and the service is second to none. Highly recommended.

Visited May 2013

48% Recommend
“Pleasant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Restaurant was clean, service promt and accommodated our request for a window table. Out meals arrived quickly and, the portions were respectable and the food hot. Waitresses were polite and the service was promt. Only downside was that there was a distinct lack of atmosphere although that could be due to the fact that it was early evening.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“was a bit rubbish”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

got there and we were given a table instantly which was great considering it was Saturday night and we hadn't booked. We sat down and gave the waitress our orders and ordered a starter to share as well. The starter came and it was absolutely delicious and we couldn't wait for our main meal to arrive.
Before the happened my mum spilt her wine on the floor and over her coat and one member of staff said to her "how many have you had?" which we were appalled at. I'm not a fussy person but even in places like MacDonalds, if you spill your drink they replace it, but they didnt and we had to pay for another whole glass of wine for her when she hadnt even started drinking the first one.
After this it took a whole hour for our meals to arrive, we made it clear we had been waiting for a while but they still didnt make an effort to see where our meals were, out waitress seemed annoyed that we had asked her.
When our meals finally arrived mine was delicious but my mums seabass was mushy and didnt taste very nice.
Finally, when we were trying to pay the bill, the waitress said that they only had one card machine so there was a long wait, my mum , fuming at this point went to the bar to pay and the man asked her if she had a nice meal, she replied "no i was absolutely appalled" and the man didnt seem to care. No tip was left and the waitress seemed suprised.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Wallasey, United Kingdom
“Good dining experience!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I'm amazed at the amount of negative comments posted by reviewers of this restaurant! I have dined here twice with my family and unless I've been exceptionally lucky I have had the most satisfying dining experiences on both occasions. I have found the staff to be courteous, friendly and efficient and contrary to other comments, we didn't wait too long for our meals to be served. I can personally recommend the rib eye steak which is the best I have tasted for a long, long time. Ok the meals might be a bit a bit pricey and the decor/ambience not to everyone's taste but the quality of the food is second to none.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hertford, United Kingdom
“nice restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

you can find really nice lunch deals there. And you will have nice meal with drinks for a good price. There is nice view, Staff is friendly. There is also free wifi for those who need conection into internet.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere