“Good dining experience!!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dessert, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Wallasey, United Kingdom
“Good dining experience!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I'm amazed at the amount of negative comments posted by reviewers of this restaurant! I have dined here twice with my family and unless I've been exceptionally lucky I have had the most satisfying dining experiences on both occasions. I have found the staff to be courteous, friendly and efficient and contrary to other comments, we didn't wait too long for our meals to be served. I can personally recommend the rib eye steak which is the best I have tasted for a long, long time. Ok the meals might be a bit a bit pricey and the decor/ambience not to everyone's taste but the quality of the food is second to none.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Welwyn Garden City, United Kingdom
“nice restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

you can find really nice lunch deals there. And you will have nice meal with drinks for a good price. There is nice view, Staff is friendly. There is also free wifi for those who need conection into internet.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Might go back after bowling or the cinema, but definitely not for a 'meal out'”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I went to Chimichanga for a meal and a catch-up with a few girlfriends. I'd heard good comments about the place, and the atmosphere was lively, so I thought we were in for a great night. Hmmm..

Setting and views were fabulous; small bar, 10 minute wait; small tables, not enough stools in the bar area; table was reserved, we still waited half an hour to sit down; tasty food, small portions; serving staff friendy, service slow; reasonably priced house wine, acidic.

If you want good Mexican food, can I recommend Thomasina Miers' cookery books instead?

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Wirral
“Need to employ more staff, service terrible”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

First visit & I won't be back as many friends & family have had the same experience on their visits.
Our table wasn't ready so told to wait at the bar it took 20 minutes to be served. one bar man doing everything drinks for tables, drinks at bar, bills for tables, changing barrels. Felt sorry for him but we shouldn't have waited that long, more staff should gave been helping him.
When we approached the manager, rather than being apologetic he quite rudely said well I can get you drinks or sort your table, your decision. (good customer service NOT).
Once seated we had our order taken but then we saw no member of staff again to Order more drinks so kept having to go up to the bar itself, it was a joke.
The food was average at best.
Prezzo next door is owned by the same company but is a far better dining experience.
Save your money go elsewhere.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Wirral, United Kingdom
“Bad Bad bad”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

horrible atmosphere, rubbish layout, overpriced food and apalling service , can't waste any more words on the place

Visited May 2013