We stayed at the Old Forge for 2 nights and had a super time. I have 2 little girls and Laura was so attentive in helping with our needs for little ones, putting up travel cots and offering food and snacks that they like. Leslie was great too, like a walking encyclopaedia of the area! We found the rooms lovely and clean, very comfy beds and pillows with stylish decor. Highly recommended and we can't wait to come and stay again later in the summer.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Forge Hotel Marlborough
- The Old Forge Hotel
- The Old Forge Marlborough, UK - Wiltshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Forge is a 4 star silver award, charming bed and breakfast in East Kennett a small village in the heart of Wiltshire's prehistoric downland countryside. We are only 1 mile from the world heritage sites of the Avebury Stone circle, Silbury Hill and the West Kennett Long barrow. The house is a beautifully restored former smithy which has been extensively renovated to an extremely high standard. The large bedrooms are stylish and tastefully furnished, with ensuite facilities, TV and are equipped to a high standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo and Venere so you can book your The Old Forge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.