My fiance and I were driving from Whales and needing a place to stay. His father searched and found this gem and booked it for us. We arrived late but the inn keeper was still very sweet and helpful. Our room was so beautiful with an amazing bath. The whole inn has such charm. Breakfast was delicious and had tons to offer. Would love to come here again. The town was perfect for a relaxed day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Extensively refurbished early 2012 and situated on Britain’s widest high street, The Castle & Ball has had a fascinating past dating back to the 15th century, with some of the original oak timbers pre-dating the Spanish Armada. The building’s age accounts for some individual features including the splitlevel brasserie-style restaurant. The hotel’s walled Beer Garden at the rear provides a relaxing setting for those looking to enjoy a drink and a meal alfresco-style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Castle & Ball Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Castle And Ball Hotel
- The Castle & Ball Hotel Marlborough, UK - Wiltshire
- Castle Ball Marlborough