We spent 2 nights with friends and we were not disappointed.Our room was delightful and the bathroom was marble, clean and had a bath and full shower. The staff are very helpful and eager to please. The two restaurants are very different ; The Brasserie has a well rounded menu and the food was good. The other restaurant was a real let-down; pretentious, ridiculously small portions and very narrow menu. I would not recommend it regardless of the 2 Michelin stars.It was expensive and needs a real uplift in respect of the portions, menu and prices.The hotel has beautiful grounds with a charming vegetable garden and flower beds everywhere.I would recommend a stay but eat at the Brasserie.There is a spa which is of very high quality with many facilities and excellent staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cotswolds Country Manor House Hotel with 15 Room and 8 Suites. Set in 12 acres of charming English country gardens. Two dining experiences including the Michelin two-starred restaurant The Dining Room and Le Mazot, the casual brasserie. The sumptous Aquarias Spa restores mind and body to a new harmony. Take up residence in the private cinema to watch your favourite film. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Whatley Manor Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whatley Manor Easton Grey
- Whatley Manor Hotel Easton Grey
- Whatley Manor Hotel & Spa Malmesbury, England