My wife and I took her mum here to celebrate her 80th Birthday on the 18th November. We received fantastic service from when we entered the hotel to when we left. At no time did we fell rushed or pressured, the staff were all extremely polite and helpful, the food was excellent and overall, the whole experience was both pleasurable and relaxing.
The surroundings themselves are elegant inside the hotel and beautiful outside, especially at this time of the year with the autumnal colours of the trees. I would recommend Beechfield House to anyone looking for somewhere special to celebrate or just to go to for a touch of class!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning four AA Red Star country house hotel, near to Bath, Longleat, Lacock and Stonehenge. The outdoor heated pool is gorgeous in the summer, whilst in the winter open fires are as warm as the welcome. Enjoy the beautiful grounds, traditional afternoon tea, fine dining or a beauty treatment with natural 'Pure Fiji' products. Friendly yet professional staff complement this wonderful building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Beechfield House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beechfield House Hotel, Restaurant & Gardens Hotel Beanacre
- Beechfield House Hotel, Restaurant And Gardens
- Beechfield Hotel Beanacre