This is a lovely, elegant hotel with delicious food and excellent wine, although it would have been nice to have "specials" to add variety. We left the children behind and came for a weekend, but we might bring them another time as they seem very child-friendly. I found the staff were particularly thoughtful, professional and pleasant and I had a wonderful massage as a treat. We used the place as a touring base and it worked very well. Cedar is a beautiful room (the views of the Victorian garden are amazing). I loved the pretty bathroom but the shower was quite hard to use particularly for someone who's had to take her glasses off, and there aren't any instructions; so I got drenched when I just wanted a bath. Also the towels are a bit small. I would definitely come again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning four AA Red Star country house hotel, near to Bath, Longleat, Lacock and Stonehenge. The outdoor heated pool is gorgeous in the summer, whilst in the winter open fires are as warm as the welcome. Enjoy the beautiful grounds, traditional afternoon tea, fine dining or a beauty treatment with natural 'Pure Fiji' products. Friendly yet professional staff complement this wonderful building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, T4B, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Beechfield House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beechfield House Hotel, Restaurant And Gardens
- Beechfield House Hotel, Restaurant & Gardens Hotel Beanacre
- Beechfield Hotel Beanacre